RUIN AU~ 1.

Hello everyone, little note here. This is not based on the canon events in the DLC. I'm trying to stick with the canon storyline of the game, but this is obviously focused on Sun and Moon, and we all know they had an almost non-existent screen time in the DLC, So there's a lot of room for me to come up with stuff. This is also not related to anything I wrote before. I'm thinking of making only a few parts of this, as an alternate story to my original fanfic. Also, the timeline is very different as it's supposed to be around 20 years after the pizzaplex closed, so remember that.
Enjoy!

_______________________________

Doesn't everyone has something special that happened on the day they were born? You still had the newspapers your parents kept. It was too coincidental. The same hour, same date that you were born, the famous mega pizzaplex had been closed after an incident that involved a missing kid, and a death count of one. Although there were traced of multiple people at the scene, only one body was found.

The pictures in the papers didn't show much details, but she was around your current age. Recently another article came out. Another missing kid. It all felt kind of nostalgic. The pictures of the pizzaplex, and the animatronics.
While you came back from a party at your friend's house the day before, you drove past the building, and it made you feel.. weird. The abandoned and damaged signs in front made you feel almost nostalgic. It felt weirdly familiar, although you'd never actually been in there.

You passed the building and went straight home, but now, you could barely sleep, as you couldn't stop thinking about why it made you feel this way, so finally, you decided to find out what was pulling you to the place.

So there you were. A backpack full of food, water, and batteries, as you held your flashlight in your hand. What had gotten into you? Two kids and a woman went missing and someone died here? What were you doing here? You lived alone, no one would notice your absence for at least two weeks, and you didn't have enough food to hold out for that long...
You shook off the feeling and started to climb onto the blockage of the entrance, entering through the window. You looked back at your car once, but the climbed down, entering the building.
It was a stupid idea. You knew it was, but you felt like you had to go here. It was a huge mess inside, and a sad view. All the robots that used to serve for cleaning or security duty, were now on the floor. Most of them rusted, and out of function, but some even broken and missing limbs or heads. The pictures in the papers looked like it used to be an awesome place for kids. Now it was a scene straight out of a horror movie. It was a huge mess. You decided to walk around and see if there was something you could find to clear up your feelings about the place. 

You moved through the obstacles around the main entrance hall. The only things you found were some old keys and cut out articled about the place  out of old newspapers. It made you sad to see the pictures of the animatronics, thinking they might still be in here, alone and abandoned.

You sighed.
"Man, this place is huge.. How am I gonna find what I'm looking for..? What even am I looking for? This is stupid, what am I doing?"

You were about to turn back, but the moment you took a step you heard something fall at the end of the hall which drew your attention. You saw something move around a corner and although you felt like you shouldn't, your curiosity got the best of you and you followed after the shadow you saw.
Moving through the mess and trying to free yourself from some obstacles in the way, you found a mask. It laid on the floor between some chairs and boxes. It.. looked like a bunny? You tried to reach it and finally got a hold of it. You took a good look at it, but the mask gave you the creeps.. It's red eyes were staring right into yours. You wanted to put it back when you noticed it was some kind of electronic mask. You put it on your face, curious if it was still working but the instant you did, the mess underneath you disappeared and some weird bunny figure showed up in your face. You let out a scream and fell back, landing on the floor. The mask fell off as soon as you hit the floor and the mess, now in front of you, had returned. The weird figure was gone. What just happened? 
You hesitantly picked up the mask and decided to take it with you, just in case.

You got up from the floor and tried the mask on one more time. The figure hadn't returned yet. You looked around to check out the effect of the mask as it had just removed a whole messy pile from beneath you. 
Somehow, it seemed almost as if the mask put you in an alternate timeline or place.. in any way, it made you able to pass through some places where you couldn't pass without the mask, and so you used it.

You went through some doors until you ended up at a fallen, golden colored statue. It was definitely broken, but you could still clearly see the faces as you recognized them from the pictured you'd seen.
One of the face had little sunrays around his head, and the other had a little hat with stars.
They were called Sundrop and Moondrop.. if you remembered correctly. You suddenly felt a wave of sadness as you watched it. Had you seen this somewhere before? But where would you ever have seen it? The pizzaplex closed right after you were born. You couldn't possibly have been in here.. Did your mother show you pictures? No.. No it can't be. She hated that place. She always talked about Fredbear's family dinner, and how much the main four animatronics reminded her of the ones at the mega pizzaplex. Apparently she had heard somewhere that the owner of that diner had something to do with the pizzaplex. Everyone around here knew about those old stories, with the kids missing and the accidents.. however, you doubted the old owner had something to do with it. The mega pizzaplex had been so different from those tiny places, and the old owner had died years before it was built. It couldn't have been... right?
The missing kids and incidents around the new place did make you feel hesitant about your judgement though...
Trying not to scare yourself more, you shook the thoughts off and decided to stick with your first judgement.

You continued to the closest door you saw. When you opened it, you were right in a huge daycare. You'd heard about it. Apparently many kids had been scared of it, especially at nap time when the infamous Moon would take care of the children. Articles said they shut him down after too many kids went home scared. You wondered if the cheerful looking animatronic would still be in here. 
_______________________
That's it for now <3 Introducing you to my AU. Hope you'll all enjoy the plot because I'm definitely super excited about it!