~Bad day~

As soon as you opened the door you heard the clanking of metal and before you knew it, some sunrays appeared in your sight. Literally.
"Y/N! We missed you! Will you play games with us now? Ah, I made cookies! Moon said they were good, his face seemed to say the opposite though.."

"Right, I promised to play games with you.. where's Moon?"

"He's charging! He said he wanted to have a full battery when you got home."
You sighed. You heard more metal sounds as you saw Moon coming from your room.
"Hey Y/N. Welcome back."
He said sending you a smile.

"Hey Moony."
You send him a small smile back and put your bag on the counter as you walked into the kitchen.
You grabbed a glass of water and drank all of it at once before putting it down and leaning over the counter, another sigh leaving your mouth as you felt your head throbbing.

"Do you want to try my cookies? They're still a little warm!"
Sun rambled on, about to grab his cookies.
"Sun, let's let them rest a little first.. they must've had a long day at work."
Sun calmed down a little and looked a little apologetic.

"Right! I'm sorry, we'll do that later!"

"How about you go set up that game you wanted to play. We can play together until Y/N is ready."

"Okay!"
Sun rushed off to the living room while Moon come closer to you and put his hand on your shoulder.
"Are you okay? You seem tired."

You sighed once again and hugged him.
"I'm fine, thanks. I'm just gonna take a shower and lay down. It's been a.. really long day.."
You kissed his cheek before going to Sun to the the same.
"I'm going to rest a little. I'll see you later, okay?" You said before leaving to your shared room.

Once you took a shower and had laid down, Moon came to check up on you. He had made you some tea and put it on your nightstand before laying down behind you and hugging your waist.
"Do you want to talk about something? You seem bothered."

"Well.."
You turned around to face him.
"I guess that'd be nice. It's nothing much, just.. I had a bad day. Everything's been working against me, my boss scolded me because of some stupid mistake, my mom called me trying to complain about stuff again.. just everything went wrong and it's so draining.." You sighed and rubbed your eyes.
"It's making me feel depressed. It just feels like I'm breaking down."

"I'm sorry.. I uhm.. I'm not very good with comforting.. is there something I can do to help..?" He looked a little worried but very insecure which made you chuckle.
"It would be nice if we could just.. stay like this for a while."

"Y-yeah sure."
The door opened to reveal Sun who peaked around the corner.
"Hey Sunny."
You said and sent him a smile.
Moon signed him to come closer and so he came to lay down on his side of the bed. He came closer to you and wrapped his arms around Moon to pull him closer to you, getting you pressed in between them in a big hug.
You saw a light blush on Moon's face before he also put his arms around you.

Sun tends to be a little oblivious to a bad mood, especially with you since you would never want his enthusiasm to fade because of your mood, so you tried not to let it show.
You didn't blame him for not noticing, however Moon saw right through you and told him you weren't feeling too well. Like he admitted, Moon didn't know what to do to cheer someone up, he was only good with kids, but Sun was great with this. They were a perfect team.

"We love you Y/N! Don't feel down, We'll hold you until you smile again! Oh right, I'm sorry I didn't notice before." He whispered the last part.
You smiled and turned around to face him.
"Don't worry, I hoped you wouldn't notice. I wouldn't want to miss your enthusiasm." You kissed his nose, getting him to blush a soft red blush.
You turned on your back so you could pay your attention to both of them. Then you put your hands next to your head. You had cuddle sessions before and knew what the usually did, so like always, they each grabbed one of your hands and held them. Both cuddling up close to you.
In the end you fell asleep but woke up when you heard noises from outside the bedroom.
"Sun, watch it!"

"Help!"

"Turn it off!"

"Moon!"

"Stop! No- don't- Stop!"

"MOON HELP ME!"

"JUST PUT IT DO- SUNNY?!"

You rushed to the kitchen from where the noises came to find them both on the floor, pans scattered around them and some food on the floor.
They both looked up once you entered the kitchen.
"Don't get mad please." Sun said in a high but soft voice.
You laughed at them and helped them up.
"What were you doing?"

"We were trying to cook.. I was trying to cook. Moon was teaching me.."
Moon sighed.
"I'm sorry." Sun apologized to both of you.
"About the mess and because I'm not so skilled."

"Don't worry about the mess, they're here to get cleaned up." You said with a smile as you started cleaning.
"Yeah, and you're still learning. Skills are made. You don't get them from the moment you're built." Moon pat his shoulder and helped you clean, Sun joining in soon after.

This time Moon cooked your food and made Sun watch to learn. He only let him do some simple steps as a start. It ended up great and you ate together.
After dinner you played a board game with them, but Sun had made his own twist to it, like putting on car ears or stickers when you got on a certain step. Moon just dealt with it, but you actually liked the ideas.
You spent the rest of the night watching a horror movie. It wasn't actually that scary but you often scared him to see his reactions.
He even hid behind Moon once, pointing the remote at you to make you stay away from him as you kept scaring him. But in the end you two fell asleep, leaving Moon to carry you both to the bedroom and putting Sun on his charger.

He complained about it the next morning, but with the slight smile he wore, you knew he didn't mind taking care of you both at all.
_________________________

•BONUS•
(mini bonus tbh)

You heard the mailbox slamming shut the moment you woke up, so you got dressed to check out the mail. Once you were at the front door, Moon had beat you to it and looked at you with this "I did something but I'm innocent" face.

"What's the mail about?"

"Nothing."

You noticed the blue paper behind his back.
"Bills?"
His mouth turned into a straight line.
"No." He crumbled the paper and put it in his mouth.

You just stood there staring at him as he stared right back.
You held your hand out and lifted an eyebrow.
"Spit it out."
You waited as he looked into your eyes with that certain look until he slowly took it out of his mouth and put it in your hands.
You opened the paper and read the title.
"Electricity bills."
__________________
I had to 🧍🏻
This chapter was requested by @ItzFunnyKitten
Hope you don't mind me tagging you, just tell me and I'll delete ur name 😟
Anyways, for all of you who have a bad day or have bad days idk, I hope you feel better. Got Sun and Moon right here for ur comfort so don't be scared to go tell them.