9.

It was three weeks since the fire happened and you had been released. Sun had been taking good care of you and you let him live with you.
Since that night, Moon hadn't come out anymore, not even at night, and you were both scared you'd lost him.
You were working non-stop from home which only made Sun worry more about you.
You had bags under your eyes and looked exhausted but kept working.
You were surfing on the internet every day to find parts so you could make Moon yourself.
"Sunshine.. It's time for your medicine, and you should rest a little."

"I'm sorry, there's no time."

"But.. I'm sure once he comes back Moon will see how hard you've worked for him. He'd want you to take care of yourself."

"IF he ever comes back. I'm not working hard enough because it's been weeks and he's still not back and you don't know what he'd want because you can't hear him anymore!"

You actually scared yourself a little there and you could see the shock on Sun's face as well.
"I'm sorry Sun.."

"I-it's okay." He gave you a little smile but you could see he was trying hard not to cry.
"I'll just.. I'll leave you alone."

"Wait.."
You tried to stop him but he already walked away to your room.
You sighed and took a moment before you followed him.
When you wanted to open the door you noticed it was locked.
"Sunny, let me in please."

"I-I'm changing."

You chuckled.
"You're a robot Sun."

It was silent for a little but then you heard moving and the door slowly opened.
He stood there feeling uncomfortable as you basically just walked in on him crying.
He didn't want to bother or worry you more since you were so busy so he felt bad you had to come here.
You hugged him and let him finish crying.
"I'm sorry Sunny. I just really miss him you know.. He must be so scared wherever he is."

"I understand."

When you pulled away he still looked sad so you pet his head.
"I love you, Sunny."

He looked up at you and smiled.
"I Love you too Sunshine."

"I have a little something for you as well."
You said and took his hand to bring him back to your craft table.
You had bought it recently so you could fix them and put Moon together if you ever got his parts.
You let Sun sit down on the table.

"I'm gonna turn you off for a little okay? I'll be done in about twenty minutes.
He nodded ad so you turned him off.

You had recently fixed his arm and would put it on now. You were also planning to repaint him because some of his paint was burned off. You had fixed his clothes already when he got here first.

You first carefully connected the wires and then hooked the ends on like the original design and then repainted his burned pieces.
You admired your work for a little. He looked as good as new.
When the paint was dry you turned him on again and put a mirror in front of him.
You took his hand and guided him in front of the mirror.
"Ready!"

He moved his arm and jumped a little in excitement.
"Thank you Sunshine! It's perfect!"
He gave you a big hug and some kisses on your cheeks.

"Does it feel good? You can move it well?"

"Yeah!"

"Good. Then I'll rest now."
He smiled and followed you up since he knew you preferred to keep him close, and he didn't mind at all. He loved your cuddles.
_____________________________________

After three months you finally gathered all parts you'd need and got to put Moon together, which took you two weeks.
You said a little prayer and turned him on.
The red eyes started to glow and looked at you.
He didn't say anything so you were unsure.
"Moony? Is that you?"