Chapter 4: No Turning Back

TRIGGER WARNING!!
CONTAINS MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT THAT MAY NOT APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG READERS OR MAY CAUSE SOME DISTURBANCE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TRIGGER WARNING!!
CONTAINS MATURE/SEXUAL CONTENT THAT MAY NOT APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG READERS OR MAY CAUSE SOME DISTURBANCE.

REMEMBER, I’VE WARNED YOU!!!

Adelaide’s POV

My fist unconsciously tighten after hearing what he said. I know that it is impossible for him to know that the person inside this body is ‘different’ but…

That monstrous observation is really worth praising. Unfortunately, it didn’t intimidate me. Instead, it makes me even more excited.

I wonder, just how much will he be able to know about me? I know that deep inside him, he is already considering me a puzzle or like a mystery that needs to he solved.

Well, that’s my intention in the first place.

Let your curiosity drives you my dear husband…until you reach the point that you couldn’t live without me.

And realize that you’re already trapped to me...

Forever.

I snapped back from my thoughts after I heard his low chuckle. And d*mn! It definitely turned me on.

“Just kidding, don’t mind what I said—” Before  he can finish his words, I grab his collar and kissed him.

He was quite stunned at first but he still reciprocated by grabbing the back of my head and deepen the kiss. As I felt his tongue seeking for entrance, I immediately opened my mouth as I let him roam inside of me which caused me to release a low moan later on.

From his slow and gentle kisses to rough kisses. Just like how a man who didn’t taste a single drop of water for a year, this guy in front of me is devouring my lips as if there’s no tomorrow.

His hands start to roam which sends shivers all over my body. With his right rough and callous hand resting on my thigh, his left hand is starting to remove the sleeve of my nightgown.

But then he suddenly stopped. I was about to complain when he pushed me when I saw the restrained desire in his eyes.

“…Are you sure about this?” He seriously asked. I was quite stunned at his question, I didn’t expect him to restrain himself just to make sure that I will not regret it.

Somehow, it sends a gentle touch inside of me because of the consideration that he shows. With my arm wrapping around his neck, I pulled him closer before whispering in his ear.

“Of course…isn’t it I who had been inviting you this whole time?” I seductively said which received a low cuss from him.

“F*ck it!” Then he roughly scooped me up to his embrace before dropping me at the center of the bed.

Everything went so fast that I just found him on top of me while aggressively ripping his shirt.

F*ck! I closed my legs out of reflex after I unconsciously clinched my walls down there.

His toned and perfectly carved muscles and eight back abs greeted me. There might be some scars but that even added to his attractiveness and sexiness. With his broad shoulders that even some veins are visible from his neck to his wrist…many women would die just to have him. And I’m f*cking grateful that I’m his wife now.

And I’ll make sure…that there’s no one…will ever take him away from me.

While thinking so, I didn’t notice that I’m already tracing my fingers on his toned abs, if he didn’t grab my wrist, I would probably still gazing absent-mindedly on his body.

“Just so you know,” I looked up at him when I heard how his voice started to turn lower, almost as if growling.

“I will not stop even if you beg, Adelaide.” He said as his right hand cupped my cheek with his left hand acting as a support to maintain himself up without putting his weight on me.

I silently stared at him before leaning my head on his hand, “Don’t worry, I am not even trying to run away. Not even in the future.” I momentarily close my eyes as I feel his warmth before opening my eyes again only to be greeted with his eyes that contain desires and lust.

“Then you must stay true to your words.” With that, he immediately devoured my lips again.

As his tongue roamed inside my mouth, another moan broke out from my lips. Then I start roaming my hands on his body which same goes with him who’s roaming his rough hands on my body.

With our tongue battling for dominance, a lustful sound of two lips meeting can be heard on a silent room which ignites the burning desire we have for each other even more.

From roaming to sucking to biting.

He sucked my lower lip before biting it as if purring all his frustrations out. And instead of feeling hurt after he makes my lower lip bleed, a moan escapes from my lips from the unknown pleasure that it gives.

Then from my lips, his kisses travel down to my neck while his hand is busy ripping my nightgown.

“So impatient are we?” I playfully said which received a chuckle from him who’s now burying his head at the crook of my neck.

“Well I want to see you immediately…”

His words came to a halt when his gaze started to roam all over my body. I am now lying with only nothing but a ripped nightgown and an underwear underneath it. As for my chest, it’s completely bare since the only underwear I have is the thing that’s covering my private part down there.

“Your beautiful.” As if bewitched, he said those words unconsciously while gazing absent-mindedly on my body.

With his left hand resting on my waist, his right hand starts to travel on my private part. Where-in he part my legs roughly using his two legs making me completely open my legs wide with his legs in between me.

Right now, I can already feel how my cheeks turning red but I want to know what’s he gonna do next.

With his sinful hand, he starts to rub his hand against my already wet underwear.

“You’re already wet,” He have a seductive smirk on his lips while I’m struggling to move my body because of the sensation that he bring.

“Ahh! F*ck! Keep going!” I moaned.

“Now, calm down Adelaide. Afterall, you need this…” He leaned his body to me before he whisper,

“For later.” Before nibbling my ear.

“…Please don’t tease me.” I weakly said which received a light chuckle from him.

“Now where’s the seductive side that you showed earlier? Why’s there only a kitten in front of me?” he playfully said which received a glare from me.

But later on, a smirk blooms on my lips.

So that’s what you want huh?

With that, I flip our body with great force. So now, I’m on top of him while sitting on his lap.

Of course I can feel his hardness down there.

As I ran my hand through my hair, I said— or more like commanding him.

“Stay still.” I said before grinding my hips on his already bulging c*ck from his pants.

“F*ck!” He cuss almost growling.

He put his hands on my waits to guide me but then I stopped. He throw me his deadly glare as if asking why I stopped but I didn’t flinch. Instead, I changed my position before I unbuckled his belt and removed his pants.

“It’s no fair if I’m the only one naked right?” I playfully said before a small chuckle escaped my lips.

And before he can complain, I bend my body and lean my head to his c*ck.

And d*mn! He’s f*cking huge!

I grab it with my two hands before starting to massage it up and down. In fact, he’s too big that my two hands are not enough to grab it fully. And right now, I don’t even know what I’m doing. But all I hope is that it would give him pleasure.

With that in mind, I open my mouth before kissing the tip of his c*ck. It even twitches a bit just because of my touch, how cute.

“F*ck! Just put it in your mouth!” As if impatient, he grabbed the back of my head and since the tip is already in my mouth, I was forced to swallow his length up to my throat when he pushed my head.

I choke up a bit while his length is still in my mouth but this man starts to grab my hair as he guides me to move.

D*mn! Who would have thought that the once great Sovereign Empress of Romeros Empire is doing this kind of thing?!

His tip is already on my throat but this man is still pushing my head just because I still didn’t swallow him until to the end.

F*ck! Is it my fault now that I can’t swallow him completely because of his size?! Heck! He’s around 11 or 12 inches long! How am I supposed to swallow that?!

And that’s not the worst.

Why…am I enjoying this?

It hurts my mouth and my throat but despite all of that, I can already feel my wetness flowing down on my private part.

Am I turning into a masochist?

This is not good.

I keep moaning while my head is still going up and down on his c*ck. Sometimes, I would let go of it before licking from the bottom to the tip before sucking it again.

“D*mn! That’s right, keep moving.” He said almost growling.

Then just as he’s about to c*m, he grab my arm and flip our position. Without waiting any further, he grabbed my breast before sucking it roughly.

“F*ck! Just be gentle will you?! It f*cking hurts!” but as if he didn’t hear me, he nib the nipple of my breast even harder.

“Sh*t!” It hurts but I still love it.

He alternately sucked my two breasts. If he’s sucking the right side, his other hand is busy massaging the left side and vice versa.

I’m slowly drowning to the pleasure that he gives when his kisses suddenly went from my chest to my stomach then to my private part.

And before I can even say something, his lips met my core before gently sucking it making me curl my legs up.

He put his two hands on my two legs before spreading it even more and put it on his shoulder.

“Ah! Yes…keep going Alistair!” I moaned his name. I don’t even know when did he remove my underwear.

Did he rip it? Nah, I don’t care about that.

Because right now, I’m starting getting drunk with pleasure.

“Ahh! Hmmm…yes, right there— ahh!”

I grab the back of his head and push it even more to my core while he starts to roam his tongue before playing it with my clit which sends shivers all over my body.

I can feel him inserting his finger. From one finger to two fingers. Until he puts three fingers that I start feeling something is missing.

So grab his face so that he can look at me. He look at me with those drowsy eyes which intensifies the longing that’s been hidden within me.

“Please…put it in. I can’t bare it any longer.” If I were on my normal self, I would definitely not do this.

I mean, begging. But right now, we’re in a different situation.

At first, he just stares at me but then he starts to crawl on the way up and right now he is hovering over me.

With his right hand supporting to keep himself up, his left hand went to my cheek as he caress it. Feeling his warmth, I leaned my head towards it before closing my eyes.

“…Again, are you sure about this?” I open my eyes which directly sees his. He looks very serious unlike earlier who let himself drown with pleasure.

“Yes.” With that, I encircled my arm to his neck.

And since he is very close to me, it is easy for me to see the hidden warm gaze on his eyes. That’s why I subconsciously raise my hand to touch his cheek which he also leaned his head to it before grabbing my hand and put it on his lips.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.”

With that, he raised his body before he grabbed my two legs to position himself.

As his c*ck touches the tip of my core, I grab the sheets of the bed for some support.

And as much as I prepared myself for the pain that will fall on me. A tear still dropped on my eye even though he’s still half way through.

He’s really big! Can I handle it?

“Do you want to stop?” He grabbed my cheek to face him but then I shook my head.

“No, don’t stop.” In fact, he’s just slowly putting it in. But maybe because of his size, that’s why I’m starting to feel the pain even though he’s not fully in yet.

Then moments later, slowly but gently…he put his c*ck inside of me….fully.

And at the same time, I can feel something inside me that has been ripped. And it f*cking hurts like hell.

“F*ck!” I cuss as I bear the pain. I didn’t know when, but my nails is already digging on his back. But he doesn’t seem to mind as his kisses starts to rain on my face. From my cheek, to my eye, up to my forehead before my lips, as if distracting me from the pain.

“Do you feel better now?” He gently said as he cupped my cheeks.

I look at him before nodding my head. Then slowly, he starts to move his hips.

“Ahh!” As he starts to move, a moan escapes my lips. And the pain that I felt earlier became pleasure.

“D*mn! You're so tight Adelaide!”

“Ahh! Yes! Keep going my husband!” From a gentle thrust, he became somewhat aggressive.

Then he grabbed the back of my head before kissing me. The moan that keeps escaping my lips earlier has been trapped inside my mouth while his tongue starts to roam.

His kisses went from gentle to being aggressive. Just like how his thrust became faster that I can even hear the bed moving and creaking.

Then his kisses went from my lips to my neck. And while he’s busy thrusting his c*ck in and out inside of me, I’m already grabbing my hair because I’m starting loose my sanity due to the pleasure that I'm feeling right now.

A lewd sound can be heard all over the room every time our skin met. Then finally…

“I…I think I’m g-gonna cum.” Because of that, he thrust even harder and faster.

At this point, I don’t even care on what state we are right now.

All I know is that our moan is harmoniously mixed together with the lewd sound that keeps louder everytime our body meets.

“Ahh! I’m cumming!”

Just after I said those words, I can feel something flowing inside of me and at the same time, I released my third orgasm.

With both of us busy catching our own breath, Alistair smiled at me before wiping the sweat that formed on my forehead. Then gently, he kissed my forehead before resting his forehead on mine.

Bewildered by the smile that he gave me, I was stunned.

And if that’s not enough, he even said something that makes the wall inside of me crumble.

“Thank you…for giving yourself to me.”

I was so shocked that the only thing I did was stare at his face. While the man in front of me only chuckles before putting some starts of my hair at the back of my ear.

Then as if waking up from a terrible nightmare, I grab the back of his head before embracing him into a tight hug.

His actions…makes it even harder for me to let go.

Until now, our body is still joined together. And that makes me even more comfortable before burying my head at the crook of his neck.

I can also feel him embracing me, and then...we stayed silent.

At this moment, I know that we've both realize that we’re already bound to each other.

And that…

There’s no turning back.

***

A/N: Hellooooooo~ so I'm back! Hahahahaha!

How's the story?

Actually, this is my first time writing something like this😅 (I mean, something like mature content). So if ever there's some awkward or 'unrealistic' scene, I'm very sorry😔.

Though I still hope that you have enjoyed this chapter so far🥹.

And anyways, I have decided to update this story every Monday.

Therefore, see you next week!

I also hope that there's people reading this story, haha.

So before ending this message, I just want to remind you to not forget to Vote, Comment, and Supoort this story. Thank you!!🥰🥰🥰

His Beloved Adelaideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें