"If you are done staring my name then copy it up" She nodded in response, said sorry and started copying it down.

After sometime she passed him the laptop back saying thank you for which he didn't react much and continued typing.

~
Yejun and Sarah went to cafeteria after the first class as Yejun was really hungry after skipping breakfast.

She got Latte and crossiant while he got a sandwich and iced americano, they both got a seat on the edge and we sat there.

"Lets eat" He said for which she nodded and they started eating while talking about random things.

She noticed Jihoon and she heard him asking for more shots of experesso as they were sat near the counter so they could hear everyone's orders.

"He is like Jaemin, how can people drink this bitter coffee" She said to herself yet audianle to Yejun.

"Thats so normal for him, to keep him awake" He said, being used to it.

"weird" She mumbled to herself and continued eating.

After sometime both of them finished their food and cleaned up the table.

"I'll leave now, I have a small work before class. I'll meet you in class." He said.

"Yuna?" She asked for which he nodded and both of them parted their ways.

On my way to the next class She saw Jimin, he was sitting on a bench with his phone. As per as she remembered the next class is common class for year 1 and year 2 so she decided to approach him as Chenle was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey Park Jimin" She said, trying to grab his attention but he didn't hear it as he was wearing airpods.

She noticed the airpods and took it off his year making him look up at her.

"What?" He got up and asked.

"Class is going to start" She said to the boy who is slightly taller than her.

"So?" He was about to take the airpod from her ear but she moved her hand.

"Come with me" She said.

"Why are u ordering me?" He asked.

"I'm not, I just don't know where the class is!" She whined for which he chuckled lowly.

"You told me to get lost, now what happened?" He asked casually.

"It was a joke, I didn't mean to make it serious" She said, sulking.

Jimin felt her cute.

"Okay fine now give me my airpod" She hummed in response and gave him back which he put inside the case and dropped it in his bag and zipped it.

"Come with me" He said and guided the way.

She followed behind Jimin and reached the class.

"Huh how can she just roam with Jimin" Ha-neul said, looking at Sarah with a judgmental look.

"Especially when we are here" Na-eun scoffed, not expecting Sarah to get the place she wants.

"right" Ha-neul agreed to her statement.

"We should do something about her" Na-eun said for which Na-eun nodded.
~

"Lets eat something" Chenle said for which Sarah nodded and they both went to the cafeteria.

They talked and after sometime they both were done eating.

"I'll use the restroom and come" Chenle said for which Sarah nodded and cleaned up the table and put the waste in the trash bin.

"Hey girl" Ha-neul approached her.

"Oh- Hey nice to meet you, I'm Lee Sarah" She smiled brightly towards them.

"But it isn't nice for us to meet you, right Na-eun?" Ha-neul asked Na-eun for which she nodded.

Sarah's smile dropped, she didn't expect this.

"Why are you grabbing Jimin's attention?" Na-eun asked.

"Huh, why would I grab his attention?" Sarah asked, being confused.

"Cause he is rich and handsome and you want him to be your sugar daddy" Ha-neul said.

"Ew-" She was cut off.

"What the hell are you talking about? You would be that obsessed saesang who wants attention not her, okay?" Jimin said in a cold tone.

"Why are you defending her" Na-eun scoffed.

"Cause some bitches like you can be cruel" He maintained the same icy tone.

"What happened?" Chenle came, wiping his hands with tissue being confused.

"Just some bitches, take her and go" Jimin said to Chenle for which he nodded and took Sarah with him.

"I'll see to you later" Jimin looked at his watch and left.

~

"You okay?" Chenle asked while they both were sat on a bench.

“Yeah...” I nodded, even though she was still thinking about what had happened.

“Do you want me to tell Jeno about it?” Chenle asked for which she shook her head instantly.

“Please don't let this reach him, you know what he will do” Sarah said, panicking.

“Yeah, don't worry” He said.

She looked at her watch to see there is only 2 mins left for her next class to start.

“I'll go now, I have class...” She got up from the bench, took up her bag and hung it on her shoulders.

“Okay then, see you in a bit I'll stay here only” He took his phone out from his pocket, probably gonna scroll though it.

She nodded and went towards her next class.

______________________
A/N :

It took me so long to upload only this shitty chapter (⁠+⁠_⁠+⁠)

Maybe next should be interesting.