CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

Dex and I have been doing great. We have been going on dates, having movie nights and dinner nights. Its honestly what we both needed.

Today was my birthday, and I had woken up a few minutes ago. I groan, getting up because I had to get up sometime. Mornings are a pain in the ass. I go into the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth; I do some make up and my hair then I get into a long comfy grey dress.

I almost always wear this dress. I went downstairs hoping to see Dex, but he wasn't there, instead there was a card, flowers a balloon and a gift bag.

Ooo breakfast.

I open the card, reading what he had wrote.

To: my beautiful fiancé

Happy birthday beautiful, I hope you have an amazing day, I love you so much.

I'm not going to be here when you wake up because I am planning a surprise for you with everyone. So, while you wait, I have set up the hot tub for you to relax in if you want and I made breakfast for you.

There is also a gift in the bag, which is two of your presents that you can open now if you want. One of them might be for tonight...

Call me if you need me, I love you amore, and I'll see you this afternoon. .

From: Dex.

This is why I am marrying him. God he is so sweet.

I open the bag to see the two gifts in there, one is a lingerie set?

God this man.

And the other is a box, I open it and there is a beautiful necklace. It looks so expensive.

I decide to have breakfast and I called Dex to say thank you for the present.

"Hey amore, happy birthday!" he says, "thanks babe, thank you for the presents as well" I say, "you liked it?" I can just know he is smirking right now.

"Oh, I loved it, I can't wait to wear both for you" I state smirking, "I can't wait to see it on you tonight", "so what's the big surprise your planning?" I question.

"I have two big surprises for you", "really?" I ask, "yup, but I can't tell you" he says, "you know I hate surprises, just give me a clue" I ask.

"I'll tell you when I get home, yeah?".

"Ok, fine", "I love you" he says, "I love you more", "impossible" he says, and I laugh. "alright I'll let you plan my surprises then, bye". "Alright, bye amore, I love you more" then giggles and hangs up before I could say I love you back.

"How rude" I roll my eyes finishing my breakfast and putting it in the sink. "we seriously need a dishwasher, for fuck sakes" I mumble.

I go back upstairs to clean our room, I put new bedsheets and pillow cases on and put our dirty clothes in the laundry.

After I finished that I sat on the couch not knowing what to do, so I watched a few movies while waiting for Dex to come home.

It had been a while; I checked the time to see that its 4pm. "Omg when is this man coming home?" I sigh loudly laying on the couch in boredom.

Then I realised Dex had set up the hot tub we had outside, so I decided to change into a bikini and get in.

I had been in the hot tub for about 15 minutes, then I hear Dex, "babe?" he says coming outside, "oh hey" I say.

He kisses me, "may we join?" he asks, "we? Who's we?" I say looking around. "Oi, Bucky, come back!" I hear Matt shout, "Bucky?" I question, Dex smiles and I see this freaking cute puppy running towards us.