CHAPTER THREE

The next morning, I woke up on Dex's chest while he was on his phone.

 He looked down at me "morning sleepyhead" he says stroking my hair.

 "How was your sleep" he whispered, "that was the best sleep I've had since I was a baby." I say laughing slowly getting up.

 "I'm going to have a shower see you in a bit" I walked out of the room.

After I showered, I walked out of the bathroom in bike shorts and a white t-shirt she walks down to see Dex and everyone in the kitchen ready to serve breakfast up. 

I get to kitchen and Dex had already plated my food, I take a seat next to him "Good morning" Sienna says smiling "morning" I say as I feel Dex wraps his hand around my waist.

I blush but I try not to make it noticeable, so I looked down in my lap, "how was your sleep Ashley" Chris says smirking "Seriously" Dex says looking at him "it was good" I answered confused. 

"hey so I'm going Christmas shopping today if anyone wants to come with me" Sienna asks.

 "I can go" I answered "I will come as well" Evelyn said "ok sounds like it's a girls day, we can leave in about half an hour" me and Evelyn say in unison "ok".

Me and Dex were cleaning up the dishes when I spilt juice all over my shirt Dex had to control his laughter as did I but once we composed ourselves.

I had to go and change before I went to the shops so I ran up stairs and looked through my bag realising I didn't have any clean shirts left.

 Dex walked in a minute or so after me he looked at me and said, "Do you need to borrow a shirt" "yes please" he walked over to his cupboard and pulled out a t-shirt that had been tie dyed.

"I hope you like it I made it a couple years ago with Chris and Evelyn... but if you want another, I can get something else."

 "no, I love this one thanks." I say as I change into it and walk downstairs.

Evelyn, me and Sienna get into the car and start to go to the shops for Christmas presents and decorations.

We finally made it to the shopping centre and got out of the car, headed in and started with target hoping we would find something there.

 "So, what do you think Dex is getting you for Christmas Ashley" Evelyn asks.

"I'm not sure but I don't think he is going to get me anything to be honest" I reply, sienna then whispers something, but I didn't quite make out what she said, "what's that sienna?" Evelyn asks "what? Nothing" she says with a smile as we continue to shop around. 

After an hour we ended up buying a few things from a few places, I got Evelyn and Sienna as well as Chris a present but not Dex, I wouldn't know what he would want. "Hey Sienna" I ask while we sat and ate lunch, "yeah what's up" she says as she slurps on her milkshake "what do I get Dex for Christmas?" I ask, "OH I know" Evelyn screams "ok not that loud Ev" Sienna says taking another sip from her drink, "sorry, but Ash you should get a lacey pyjama set but like a sexy one and that could be your Christmas present for him" she smiles proudly as she leans back on her chair taking a bite of her donut, I look at her in shock "No I'm not doing that, and Ash? Is that my new name?" "I think it's a cute nickname" Sienna states "you know what else is cute, the present for Dex I recommended" Evelyn says, "you know what I wont get him anything, he is hard to buy for anyway". I say as we get up so we can shop some more.

We get out of the shopping centre after 2 more hours of shopping and we bought a few things. But then Evelyn spots a little store across from the parking lot and we decided to go in, I thought maybe I could find something to get Dex while I was there, and I did I found an army dogs tags with the marvel quote 'to the end ' then I thought of the night we were watching the falcon and the winter soldier.