CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

It had been a few months later. Sienna was now 4 months pregnant, and I was in charge of the gender reveal. In other words, I get to find out the gender before anyone else, how exciting.

Everyone else mostly the boys were planning the engagement. The plan is after the gender is revealed Chris is going to propose to Sienna. I am so excited but at the moment kind of stressed.

I was in the office downstairs of me and Dex's house and haven't left only for food and the bathroom.

"Baby" Dex knocks on the door, "not right now" I say still focused on buying things for the gender reveal and planning the whole thing. "Come on take a break" he says coming in behind the chair I was sitting on and massaging my shoulders.

"Dex I can't take a break. I have to pay for this stupid food, and I also have work in a few hours" I check the time, "nope in one hour" I get up running upstairs and trying to get ready as fast as I could.

"Bye baby" I say giving Dex a peck on the cheek leaving before he got to say bye back.

I feel bad not giving him enough attention. But seriously who knew a gender reveal would take this long to plan! My goal is to finish planning a week before the actual gender reveal. Which means I have to finish planning by Sunday, and it is currently Wednesday. Then next week I am all Dex's which I am sure he will love.

I park in the staff car park and quickly put my apron on to start taking orders. Today is not as bad as other days. Our café is busy, like all the time and having a quiet day like today is perfect for me, like a rest.

"Hey what can I get for you today" I say looking up at the table I was serving. It was Dex and Chris. "Someone looks stressed" Chris says.

"Actually, it is very quiet today" I reply, "he meant the gender reveal babe" Dex says. "Oh right I am almost done, I will be done by Sunday, which gives me the whole of next week to chill with my boyfriend" I smile at Dex as he smiles back.

"Cringy couple" Chris shudders in disgust, I roll my eyes as I ask them what they want. "Strawberry milkshake with a strawberry on the side" Chris says, "extra much" I say asking Dex what he wants.

"Well I would like a certain waiter here, but I guess I will have a chocolate cupcake" he says sadly, "I will be off in a 4 hours" I say.

"Now I know where I will be spending my next four hours" Dex says as I laugh and give the orders to the chef.

I give them their milkshakes then walk over to another table; it was two guys.

"Hey what can I get you today" I say taking out my pen and paper, "um just some hot chips" one of the guys say looking up at me. "Sure anything else" I say writing down the order, "oh uh-" one of the guy starts but the other finishes his sentence, "you number would be great hottie".

The fuck?!

"No, I have a boyfriend" I say, "well what he doesn't know wont hurt him" they say.

"He is over there" I point in Dex's direction, "oh sorry, I didn't-".

I cut him off "it's fine" I say walking over and getting them their hot chips.

The rest of the 4 hours Dex was watching over me and entertaining me while I was taking orders. I was getting this little girl a cupcake but before her mum and her left she said something.

"You are very pretty! Are you a model? Do you have a boyfriend? I bet he is very lucky" she says cutely.

"Hey, we don't ask strangers random questions, it is rude" her mother said then apologised for her daughters behaviours.