CHAPTER SEVEN

"I'm sorry who is this?" I asked confused as everyone else looks confused as well.

"you-you don't remember" they seemed upset, they sound familiar, but I just can't put a finger on it.

"No sorry, do I know you?" I ask, "Ashley my little princess, you don't remember who we are?"

My eyes widen, "Ash, who is that?" Sienna asks.

I stutter, "m-mum?" "yes, oh thank lord you remember".

I can't talk, I'm shocked, why would they call me, do they need money? Do they actually miss me?

"Ashley dear, are you there?"

"yes" I move my attention to everyone looking at me, "I need to take this I'll be back."

I run upstairs and close the bedroom door, "Ashley?" She asks.

"I'm here, what do you want" I sounded rude, but in my defence, they did kick me out for dating someone and never told me why.

"Look Ashley we need to talk, it's been to long" I hear my dad talk, "why? Do you want money? are you going to apologise after three years? because that seems like a ridiculous amount of time to apologise to someone, especially on Christmas" I sounded angry.

I was angry, I was pissed, annoyed, frustrated.

Then they started to talk again, "well its not like you have anyone to celebrate with, we reached out to Jess she said you and Adam broke up" my dad slightly laughs at the comment he made.

Ok know I'm really pissed.

"FUCK YOU, ALL YOU EVER CARED ABOUT WAS YOURSELF AND WORK BUT NEVER ONCE IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN YOU TRY TO FUCKING CARE ABOUT ME."

Dad started to shout back, "OK DON'T YOU START CUSSING AT ME YOUNG LADY, I DON'T LIKE ADAM, I NEVER DID, AND YOU WILL NEVER UNDERTSAND, WHY? BECAUSE YOU'RE A STUCK-UP BITCH AND WHO SAID I NEVER CARED ABOUT YOU"

"YOU WERE NEVER HOME, AND MUM WAS SICK, BUT YOU NEVER CARED TO COME HOME, I WAS THE ONE TAKING CARE OF HER, NOT YOU, ME"

"Ashley, please stop shouting at your father, we just want to meet up somewhere to talk to you".

"JUST FUCK OFF BOTH OF YOU, I'M SO SICK AND TRIED OF THIS BULLSHIT YOU ALWAYS TRY TO PULL"

And with that I hung up. I have been waiting so long to say that. All those feelings bottled up I finally got to let go.

"well fuck" I hear someone say behind me, I turn around tears slowly going down my face as I try to wipe them, "i-uh-you guys alright?" I ask.

"I think we should be asking that to you" Dex comes up to me, "are you ok?" I break down into his arms as he tries to calm me down, "shh, its going to be ok amore".

We ended up on the ground has he had me in his arms, "they always do this, they always fucking do this, I hate them".

"I know, I know" he kisses my head, slowly rocking me back and forth, "we should go" I hear Rachel whisper to everyone.

Dex

She fell asleep after crying and talking to me, she needed someone, and that was me, she wanted someone to listen to her hold her, something she never had before. Something her parents never gave her.

Our date was something else, something special. The moment we had, staring into each other's eyes, but of course I had to ruin it, I had to open my stupid mouth confessing my love for her.

I don't know what she was thinking or if she meant anything she said, about also being in love with me, but I know she isn't ready and I understand why, not just because of Adam, it's the fear that her parents will disapprove again, even though Ash and her parents aren't really in the best relationship right now.