CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Today was the day I get out of the hospital, finally. I was getting ready in the bathrooms while Dex was packing everything up.

"Dex!" I shout from the bathroom, "coming amore", he opened the door, "do you think you could help with my shirt, please" I ask.

Every time I lift up my arms my stomach hurts a little. He takes the shirt putting it over my head and putting my arms through the holes gently.

"Thank you" I say turning around and putting my arms around his neck while he puts his hands on my waist, "anytime baby" he grins giving me a kiss.

Dex's birthday was in three days. I found a house online for us while I was in the hospital, all I have to do is go to the office and sign a few papers. Simple.

It was gorgeous, it is a modern two story house, it is a marble kind of them inside with two living rooms, one downstairs and one upstairs with 5 bedrooms and a bathroom in each room, the kitchen is a decent size and there is a pool.

It's perfect to grow our little family. One day, not now.

"Ready to go?" he asks, I nod as we walk out of the hospital and head to the car. I was about to open the car door before he ran opening it before I touched the handle.

"In you go beautiful".

"You're cute" I say, "I know" he laughs giving me a kiss before closing the car door and putting the bags at the back.

"Can we talk about your birthday?" I say, "you still aren't fully healed" he says keeping his eyes on the road. "I know, we don't have to do something big though".

I lied; we are planning something big.

"Fine, what do you have in mind" he says, "movie night?" I ask, he smiles. "Yeah, movie night sounds nice" he puts a hand on my thigh, rubbing it gently with his thumb.

"Are you hungry amore?" he asks, "no, not really" I yawn, "someone's tired".

I laugh a little, "yeah, when we get back, could we cuddle?"

"anything for you darling".

We parked outside the house, "you know, we are never going back to bali by the way" Dex says. "Definitely, too much trauma" I laugh as we get out and walk into the house.

"OMG ASHLEY!" Evelyn runs up to me as I give her a hug, "hey ev", "how are you feeling?" my mum asks, "better than ever" I say smiling.

"Alright, Ash needs some rest, then we can catch up more" Rachel says helping me upstairs.

I got into bed as Rachel started to talk to me, "ok so you got a house for him?" she says. "Well for us, I need to sign some paperwork this afternoon".

"You're moving out?" she says sadly, I sit up in the bed, "it isn't far away, we were thinking that maybe getting a house now is a good thing" I say. "A good thing how?" she asks.

"Maybe uh... you know" I trail of not wanting to mention kids to her, "Ash".

"Well maybe when we were talking about the house, kids came into the conversation" I say. "You're having kids!" she says, "no not now, I mean we haven't been dating for long".

"But I'm definitely getting grandkids" she smiles. "We'll see" she walks out of the room happily.

"What's up with her" Dex walks in, "nothing" I smile as he comes into the bed snuggling into me.

"Sure" he says, "so, when are we getting that house" Dex asks, "uh, not yet soon, maybe".

"That doesn't sound like you want a house" he says. "No, I do, I really do. Not yet though" I say.