"From what I understand, in this mission we need to just check on a facility and make sure that everything is in working order. Supposedly, there has been someone coming in and stealing the technology, but no one has been able to find them at this point," Carlos replied.

"Hmmm...maybe I could speak to my cousins about this and see what they think when we go on this mission. My cousin Jonathan has been trained in martial arts using stealth exercises. He does not really go anywhere outside the city. Plus, he does not have any powers so he wouldn't be useful to us," I said thoughtfully.

"Even so. If he can provide us with some understanding and support, it may help us in apprehending this villain," Shaki said as she turned towards me.

"Yes, I agree," I responded, nodding my head. "When are we going to take on this mission?"

"I set it for two days from now," Maverick replied.

"Why two days, Maverick?" Shaki asked.

"I figured we could plan things out. So today we can learn what we need to know and ask the machines to pack our bags for us. Then tomorrow, we can go see Jared's cousin in the old city and get the support we need. Once that is complete, we can head out towards the factory which I believe is also underground," Maverick said.

"Using your brain, I see," Carlos said as he gave Maverick the thumbs up.

"Someone needs to," 4536 mumbled.

"Do people still do that?" Shaki asked disgustedly, referring to the thumbs up gesture.

"No. Carlos was just trying something new. No one does that anymore," Maverick said with a smile as he also gave Carlos a thumbs up.

"So now it's best if we head over to the library and begin studying for this mission," I interjected.

"Or you could check downstairs as there is vast knowledge in the second basement that would have been for the King's use if he had stayed here. Since I have already told you that I also have vast knowledge that is not even stored in your books, it would have made sense for you to also ask me. But alas. Your human side remains predictable in its lack of intellect."

"If you had any intelligence, you would have told me earlier, you lump of hot, metal trash." I shot back.

"Well, that escalated quickly. So, to the second basement it is!" Maverick said as he brushed past M-4536.

We walked quickly and soon all four of us turned towards the red door underneath the stairs. Carlos was first to move, and we soon found ourselves plodding along towards the dojo, then down another set of stairs on the far side of the dojo's floor. It was not long before we reached a library with tons of books. It took awhile, but we eventually found the section for medical drugs used by the facility that we were meant to visit.

There was a whole bookshelf dedicated to only this facility. It was not long before I found a section on Pariah and Quimeeraa, but there was a note in this section that these books were not to be used by any person other than the King and some student researchers. It did not even allow for officials who had completed their master's degree program to read these books which only piqued my curiosity more. Inquisitiveness got the best of me and I decided to take one of the forbidden books, along with the other writings I had found on the drug facility.

I opened the book on Quimeeraa first and was a little disappointed by what I saw. There was really no research on any of the creatures; just pictures, drawings and mentions of sightings Pariah officials had in their excursions outside of the city and villages. Nothing that I felt was useful. I turned the pages and was a little surprised by the variety of Quimeeraa that were displayed; many more than I thought possible. This was only the first volume on various species out of two-hundred and twenty books. This book alone contained over one thousand species and two hundred and fifty subspecies. There were no pictures of the subspecies, just descriptions like: Has spots, shorter tail or a darker color.