Honestly, even Narcissa was holding back her laughter because of that name.

"She prefers Tonks," Cassi intervened, avoiding the tension from escalating even more between the sisters. Andromeda was ready to curse Bellatrix right then and there.

"Cassie," Andromeda turned to her, kneeling in front of her and holding her face between her hands. "Oh dear, I was so worried when Nymphadora said you had been taken," she said gently, pulling her into a comforting hug. The feeling of the hug was like an anchor for Cassiopeia, it felt so right, Andromeda's comforting magic calming her heart. She sank into her arms, allowing the comforting electricity to flow between them, like an unbreakable bond.

Andromeda pulled her closer, burying her face in her curls, smelling her scent and sighing with contentment. But the moment of reconnection was abruptly interrupted by a forced cough from Narcissa.

They pulled away, and Narcissa's scowling expression at Andromeda made it clear that she was jealous. Andromeda cleared her throat, composing herself, while Bellatrix seemed extremely irritated by something, but she also tried to contain her own emotions.

"Care for a cup of tea?" Andromeda asked, smoothing her robes and trying to bring some normalcy to the atmosphere.

They sat down to talk, nervously staring at each other for long minutes. It was Narcissa who abruptly broke the silence, with an intrigued expression.

"Since when do you two know each other?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Grimmauld Place," Cassi simply said, without many details.

Narcissa raised an eyebrow at her and seemed about to say something, but it was Bellatrix who spoke, with a touch of bitterness in her voice.

"So, you're doling out hugs and kisses to my sisters, and I'm left with objects flying at me and wands pointed at my face?" she asked, scowling and pouting like a child.

"None of them killed my uncle!" Cassiopeia snapped irritably, her voice filled with frustration and resentment.

"It wasn't my fault that the idiot tripped over his own feet!" Bellatrix shouted, exasperated, but also recognizing the weight of her own actions.

A minute of tense silence followed. Then, Cassiopeia started laughing, a wild and uncontrollable laughter that filled the room. Bellatrix couldn't contain her laughter either, letting out the emotions that had been held in for so long. Andromeda, scared and confused, looked between the two as if they had gone mad, but soon her lips curved into a smile. Narcissa, in turn, lost herself completely in laughter, throwing her head back.

After a good minute of laughter, Cassi felt her eyes filling with tears. The situation was so surreal, so absurd. She cried for her uncle, cried for all this mess and the burden she carried.

"That idiot! Why did he have to play the hero?" Bellatrix retorted, wiping her tears in anger. "I need a stronger drink," she said, getting up and rummaging through Andromeda's things in search of something to calm her nerves.

Narcissa rolled her eyes at her sister's behavior but couldn't help feeling silent compassion for Bellatrix, understanding the whirlwind of emotions that haunted her.

"The Dark Lord must never even dream that we're talking again," Bellatrix murmured, looking panicked. "No... No... Father would crucio me..." she muttered aloud, as if talking to herself and reliving the traumas that still haunted her.

"Bella, he's dead," Andromeda said softly, approaching Bellatrix, who visibly trembled.

Narcissa watched everything with a lost look and silently reached out for Cassiopeia's hand, urging her to come closer.