She was relieved when one gay stylist at the salon suddenly came up to Hazel, she immediately said goodbye to her fan and to her before she left.

"I used to like that woman before." Rhence said with a raised eyebrow after Hazel left. "Now, I started to hate her."

"Same." Cha exclaimed.

She laughed at her two step-sisters when she saw the same expression on their faces as if they were going to attack Hazel at any moment because of the sharp look in their eyes. She laughed and thought how good it feels to have younger siblings, that her enemy is also their enemy.

After a few minutes, she suddenly heard the gay stylist and Hazel happily talking to each other. The gay stylist's voice was so loud that it seemed like he was purposely trying to make other people hear their conversation.

"But... are you okay now Madam?" the gay stylist asked Hazel worriedly. "I heard you were rushed to the hospital yesterday morning?"

Her body became chill when she heard the gay stylist said, she couldn't stop herself from listening to their conversation as if she wanted to hear an answer right from Hazel's mouth. Why did they leave the hospital together, is it true that she is pregnant and Caleb is the father?

"Yeah, I suddenly felt a little dizzy and nauseous yesterday morning, we're not used to it yet so my boyfriend immediately rushed me to the hospital."

Her eyes widened while her heart kept on pounding loudly, aren't nausea and vomiting are signs that a woman is pregnant?

She's really pregnant?

"It was like that at first Madam, all pregnant women experience those symptoms." the gay stylist said excitedly. "I know that because I've experienced it before."

She heard the loud laughter coming from the two.
Neli's heart was completely shattered, it just means that the news that Hazel is pregnant and Caleb is the father of the child is true because she heard the proof from Hazel's own mouth.

"Let's go." she suddenly heard Mel say angrily after the staff finished their manicure.

"Wait, how about the pedicure, how about my massage?" she said in surprise. "I thought Rhence wanted to dye her hair?"

"Nah!" Rhence answered. "Mom said anime colored hair is not allowed."

"I want to eat ice cream." Cha also said loudly while running towards the cashier near the exit. "Let's go!"

Camille looked at her as if her eyes were asking if she was okay, she just nodded and smiled back to her for her response. She knows that they also heard what Hazel said earlier and got worried about her that's why they decided to leave the salon.

She laughed when she noticed that the four always make the same decision when it comes to her even if they don't talk.

"We will look for a better salon." Mel said flatly while looking at Hazel. "This salon has become cheap."

She wanted to stay in the salon because she has been waiting for a long time to have a massage, but she couldn't stop them from leaving. They were walking towards the cashier when she suddenly heard Hazel speak again.

"Are you leaving now Neli?" she smiles meaningfully. "You don't want to wait for my boyfriend? Caleb will be here in a few minutes and it's been a long time since the last time the three of us were together, why don't you wait for him?"

"Shame on you!" she heard Mel say angrily.

She saw what kind of person Hazel was so she didn't want to pay her any attention, but since Hazel seemed to really want to mess with her, Neli couldn't stop herself from fighting her. She's brave enough now and she won't let her bully her again.

"Well, as you can see I'm busy with my family right now." she answered with a smile. "Anyway, I already met him a few days ago so I don't really need to see him right now. But when he arrived, just tell him to meet me again some time so we can talk about our divorce, you know it's been three years now but I heard Caleb hasn't filed our divorce yet."

Neli smirked when she saw Hazel's face turn pale because of what she said, she also saw the shock on the gay stylist's face before they left the salon. She had been preparing for the time when their paths would cross again, because she promised to herself that she would never again be weak in front of her.

"I love it! I love it! I love it!" Cha said happily that she even jumped when they left the salon. "Did you see the way she looked earlier, Sis?"

"It's like she saw a ghost." Rhence answered. "She's very ugly!"

"She deserves the humiliation." even Mel joined her two step-sisters.

She just laughed at the mischievousness of the three, she felt like she had three younger sisters now because of Mel. She was happy with what happened earlier because she somehow managed to fight Hazel and she didn't manage to embarrass her.