She means aggressive. She heard it all the time from other students, counselors, and teachers.

"Elaborate."

"She got into a lot of arguments and fights in school."

"Why?"

"Mostly to defend Holland. Holland was known to be mouthy, but she didn't fight. Holly was a pretty and prissy mean girl. A bitch honestly. Elite was quiet and more relaxed, but she always had Holland's back. I figure it comes from her living in Compton."

Elite groans right as Supreme turns the tv off. "Compton?" she laughs. "They couldn't even tell us few black girls apart in school. Now she has so much to say when it's been almost ten years."

"You know I know first hand how those white kids were to us," Supreme agrees. "They're on a smear campaign. It's a way to already start polluting the minds of potential jurors, especially with a high profile case. They're trying to paint you as an angry black woman."

"And I'm supposed to sit back and take it?"

"An interview isn't wise right now. Give it some more time. Until then, let's talk about what we can control. She mentioned Holland and Ahmet.. Holland's testifying for the state. Ahmet has been missing for months now. Do you know anything about that?"

"No," she says steadfastly.

Supreme looks into her. "If you know something you need to tell me. We have attorney-client privilege. It won't leave this room, but I need to know. You know it'll be brought up at trial."

"I don't know anything. You're in the same community in Baldwin Hills. You've heard the rumors."

"Yes, that Ahmet ran off because he didn't want to run his father's company. Those are just rumors. You believe that?"

"I don't know," she shrugs.

"Obasi has the resources. He would've found him by now."

"Who says Obasi is really looking for him?"

"It's his son," Supreme raises an eyebrow.

She sighs annoyed by this conversation. "I don't know anything."

"Fine, let's move on. We established how you met Shinobi. How did you end up entangled back with Ahmet after you moved out and swore you were done. Especially since you started dealing with Shinobi. By all accounts you were ready to move on."

"You know that Mustapha family. They're like a spider web you can't get out of. Before you know it, you're food."

In downtown Los Angeles, Mustapha Towers is busy as employees make sure the company is run smoothly

In downtown Los Angeles, Mustapha Towers is busy as employees make sure the company is run smoothly. On the list of today's schedule is that meeting Elite wanted with Obasi, Ahmet, and their lawyers.

Obasi stands staring out of the window. At this point, he's prepared to give Elite whatever she wants to ensure she gets back with his son.

With his arms crossed, he circles his desk. He stares at the large family portrait featuring his seven children – his pride and joy.