𝟬𝟭𝟯 all i want is you

Start from the beginning

Eden nodded, avoiding Ethan's gaze. "Yes, I do."

Slowly, Ethan craned his neck, trying to reach Eden's level. His thumb effortlessly lifted Eden's chin, just before he pressed his lips to hers. Eden smiled against his lips, trying to take over the kiss, almost immediately.

Ethan's back pressed against the wall, while Eden stood in front of him. She was standing on her toes, trying to add more height to her figure. The Miller girl's free hand was tugging on Ethan's hair, earning a soft grunt from the boy. The sound against Eden's lips made her head hurt, a sound she never thought she would actually like.

When the two pulled away, both of them let out shaky breaths, trying to catch their breaths. Both of their chests heaved up and down, soft pants leaving their lips.

"So, what do you say?" Eden smiled. "Would you want to go on a—"

Ethan lifted up Eden's body, spinning her around as she begged for him to put her down. "Yes, yes, yes!" He laughed, throwing her over his shoulder. "I would love to go on a date with you, Eden Miller."

"Ethan, if you drop me, I'll kill you!" Eden complained, clawing at Ethan's shoulder. "Landry, you—"

Ethan bursted out into laughter, catching his breath as he laughed at Eden. "I'm sorry— This is just funny."

"It is not!" Eden shot back, desperately trying to break free from Ethan's grasp. "Ethan, I swear—"

The Landry boy leaned back, Eden's body going forward. Eden clawed at Ethan's body, letting out squeals as he threw her onto her mattress. "Oh, you're so dead!" Eden giggled.

Ethan onto the bed, laying the opposite way as Eden. "That was hilarious." Ethan laughed, shaking his head.

"Oh, shut up. You could've killed me."

"Oh, my God!" Ethan's palm met with his mouth, trying to make a scene. "I could've killed Eden Miller!"

Eden raised her middle finger. "You're a complete idiot."

"Yeah, and you love it."

Eden laughed, just before she buried her head into the nape of Ethan's neck. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't."

A laugh left Ethan's lips. "Can't we just stay like this all day?"

"Oh, you're just trying to get out of getting coffee and looking at pumpkins with me, huh?" Eden removed her head from Ethan's neck.

Ethan smirked. "Nope, I'd love to get coffee and look at pumpkins with you, Miller." He spoke while grinning like a devil. A charming grin that Eden couldn't get enough of. "But don't convince me into carving—"

"Oh, we are definitely carving the pumpkins." Eden interrupted, jumping off of her bed. "Now, go back to your apartment, and get ready." Eden ordered.

The Landry boy gaped at Eden. "I swear, I am not dressing up—"

"Landry."

"Miller."

Eden raised her eyebrows. "Go on."

Reluctantly, Ethan got off the bed. "I'll be back soon." He promised, connecting his lips with Eden's forehead.