Revenge

Cat Noir knew this was gonna get very ugly but he hopes with his cat speed, he can help his lady dodge bullets, even if she can't see them.

"Ready Milady?" Cat Noir asked her.

"Ready" Ladybug nodded.

They were at the abandoned subway station but it was crawling with Volpina's henchmen. Cat Noir exhales and begins to shoot.

"It's him!" One henchman took out two Uzis and fired at Cat Noir and Ladybug.

Ladybug raised her gun and fired at one henchman, hitting him in the chest. Then as Cat Noir fires again, the Uzi-wielding thug reloads and fires using one Uzi at Ladybug who swiftly hides behind a pillar.

"Come out, Cat! Or are you scared to die in hell?!" The thugs taunted.

"I still got nine lives left" Cat Noir then reloads and fires at them again, "Go! Go! Go!" Cat Noir gestures to his lady to move to the next pillar.

Ladybug nods and runs over to the next pillar.

"Ah, you brought your precious girlfriend?! Twice the fun!" The thugs laughed and fire again.

"The dangerous bug that is!" Ladybug fires near the fire extinguisher.

"Get down!" The thugs got down before the fire extinguisher went out of control.

Ladybug threw her yo-yo to tie up three of them and pull them towards her to knock them out cold.

"Shit! We need more men down here now!" The thug yelled out loud.

"Oh, crud," Ladybug said while hiding with her kitty.

"Stay here. It was just like at the carnival and I'm lightning fast like a cheetah" Cat Noir speeds up and everything around him was in slow motion, including the slow-moving bullets in midair.

He moves them aside and runs toward the Crimson Paw thugs and threw heavy punches at them to knock them out. He even used their own knives to slit their throats. He then saw two catwomen dead but three alive and could not move aside from getting shot. So he had to be quick moving the bullets.

Time resumed to normal and Cat Noir held his gun to aim at the thugs, wanting answers right now, "Tell me! Did Cerise send you to murder my entire clan?!" He demanded.

"Yes, to send you a message to show what happens when you interfere!" The lead thug said.

"You're one to talk shit! Cerise always interferes me the same way I do with her! Where is she or these bullets will gauge your eyes in bloody hell!" Cat Noir clicked his gun.

"Okay! Okay! She's at the Eiffel Tower!" The thug admitted.

"If you're lying...."Cat Noir shot them in their legs.

"AAAAAARGH!" They clutched their legs.

"Speak the truth!" Cat Noir roared But Ladybug simmers him down.

"Relax Kitty," She said.

Cat Noir breathes heavily and his growls turn into purring.

"Tell him the truth or he'll shoot your crotch!" Ladybug demanded.

"Okay! She's at the Lourve!" Said another thug.

"You better be serious this time!" Cat Noir said before a few catwomen came to the scene.

"I am serious!" The thug complained.

"Go, Adrien! We'll fry their asses! Don't let anyone slow you down" The woman said.

"I'm coming with him!" Ladybug insisted to follow.

"She's with me, ladies. Clean up the clan. I got a fox bitch to kill. I'm breaking my promise to my mother but Cerise is a bigger threat to all of us. There's no point in keeping her alive nor sparing her" Cat Noir said.