Grudge

Cat Noir broke into the jewelry store again to steal jewelry made in Egypt. His catwomen ancestors still worship the goddess Bastet because Egypt worshipped cats and the goddess.

"There you are" He found the golden cat statue inside a glass box, "Meow, such a beauty. Isn't it, Plagg?" He asked his cat.

"Meow" Plagg nodded and Car Noir carefully removes the glass after disabling the alarms.

"Get your paws away from that!" The security guard was armed.

"Come on, big boy. Cats love shiny things. I can't resist them. Meow" Cat Noir trying to look adorable.

"No funny stuff!" The guard said.

"Funny stuff is what I do" Cat Nour smacks his whip at the guard's weapon.

"AAARGH! Damn you!" The guard groans in pain.

"Mmhmm. I get that a lot. If you don't mind, I came what I want" Cat Noir said.

"I am not losing my job for this!" The guard glared and takes out a taser and tries using it on Cat Noir when Plagg jumped onto his face, "AAAARGH!! GET IT OFF ME!!!"

"That's why cats have nine lives. Give up?" Cat Noir cackled.

"FREEZE!" More guards appeared.

"Ah, more mice to eat. Delicious" Cat Noir strikes them with his whip to disarm their weapons, "Let's move it, Plagg!" He signals his cat and Plagg got off the guard he scratched.

"Stop him!" The scratched guard shouted but Cat Noir threw a smoke bomb to escape.

"What a bunch of idiots" Cat Noir jumps up the air ducts with Plagg.

They soon crawled out of the rooftops. Cat Noir looks at the item he stole and purred, "Come to Daddy"

Later as he arrived at his lair, there was an incoming call from his advanced cat-puter and he answers, "What?"

"Adrien, we need you here now. Your father has gone insane. I don't think the curse taught him a lesson" The catwomen said.

"I'm on my way," Cat Noir said and hurried his way to confront his father about his madness.

As he came to the nightclub and into the private room where the catwomen are when it comes to meetings and stuff, he saw his father in ropes looking completely insane.

"Cat....Cat.....Cat Noir?!" He saw him arrive.

"Nice to see you too, Father" Cat Noir removes his mask, "You got a lot of nerve to try and steal the spellbook from them again. Your madness killed my mother" He growled angrily.

"Sometimes sacrifices must be made, Adrien" Gabriel said but he received a scratch in the face.

"Sacrifice, my ass! You killing my mother also killed my teenage life! You lost your friends, your reputation, and your only son!" Adrien snarled.

"You're so much like her. Headstrong and stubborn" Gabriel said.

"And I'm grateful that I'm her, not like you. She raised me better while you abandoned me like I'm nothing special to you" Adrien walks around him, "And for the record, you forced me to steal magical artifacts when I was 15 years old. Or you would have killed my cats if I didn't. Who's a bigger threat now?"

"I did what was necessary to make this family perfect" Gabriel accused.

"You never did! Nothing is perfect for you! NOTHING!" Cat Noir punched him, "And I have other problems to handle! Cerise! Both of you fucked up my life and I had to put up with your shit by becoming Cat Noir. Do you ever think about anyone other than yourself? No, of course, you don't" Adrien goes and grabs a glass of milk from the woman and drinks before smashing it near the floor and finishing it, "My mother was a better parent than you, father! Betraying your child only gives them to have vengeance but I kept you alive because my mother wouldn't want me killing my father"