Chapter 7

==============
[We All Know Who's Gonna Win...]
==============

Starting off from where we left off, both Y/n and Rukita is currently facing each other with their weapons drawn against either of them.

Rukita's eyes narrowed dangerously, before he leapt forward with a mighty yell. "RRAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

Y/n, being the indifferent person he is, didn't move from his position and simply raised his scythe horizontally to block the first attack. When one of  Rukita's tonfas' hit, it managed to exudes a large amount of force. Pushing the assailant away, Y/n looked down at his hands, and was quite shocked when he felt his hands stings from the strike.

Following up, Rukita then begin to delivers barrages of swings and strikes at Y/n, leaving the scythe user for no opening to swing his large weapon. This proves to be a simple task for Y/n as he flwlessly blocked the attacks, without even having a scratch of damage from Rukita.

But then, Rukita suddenly smirked and clenched his fist a little harder than before, and then strike true to his target. Y/n sees the inevitable strike towards him, and so he used his semblance to use the surrounding darkness and call forth a barrier in front of him. The hit was managed to block by the scythe user, but what surprised him was the dangerously large crack that formed when Rukita hit the barrier.

'His strikes... Are getting stronger...?' He quickly conclude while he jumps away, taking a stance with his sycthe on his side as he lands.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING, BITCH!!?? C'MERE!!!" Furious at Y/n's tactical retreat, Rukita leaped again towards his opponent, fist primed for a mighty punch.

But it was all a miss when Y/n dissapeared into the shadows, reappearing somewhere else, much to Rukita's annoyance.

When out of nowhere, Rukita felt a massive striking force hitting his back. Caught off guard, he was flung away through a few trees, before landing harshly on the ground, groaning on pain whilst trying to sit up.

A set of footsteps sounded across from him. As he looks up, he saw Y/n walking towards him. He walked calmly with a certain weapon in hand, which Rukita assumes to be a hammer made out of shadow since his vision is quite blurry right now.

'So that's what hit me' Thought the young brawler, eyeing his approaching opponent.

Said opponent then braught up the hammer, as it morphed into another weapon, a katana, and pointed it at Rukita.

"Do you yield?"

All he sees are red. Never in his life, has Runita ever being humiliated like this. Back at Anima, he was the one, the only Rukita Uchiganata. The one that was chisen by his family, out of his twelve siblings to continue their family's legacy.

But to have an unknown nobody beat him like that, struck a massive nerve in him.

*Grab*

Reached out to the black blade, Rukita firuously glared at Y/n as he seethed in anger. With his Aura cracked and downed, and grabbing the blade barehanded, blood began to drip from his palms.

"Like.... Hell... I will...!" With a mighty yell, Rukita yankee the blade to him, at the same time jolting Y/n forward unsuspectingly, and delivers a punch that was so powerful, it sent Y/n through several trees more than Y/n sent Rukita.

Dust and splinters decorated the air and the ground from the impact. After  gathering his bearings, Rukita managed to follow Y/n's flying body. Although the dust and splinters obstructing his view, he was certain that the shadow manipulator was down for the count.