Chapter II

The next day when Xiao Yang and Xiao Qing left for school Xiao Zhan pull out two talisman. "A-Ying, what are these two talisman for?" Xiao Xingchen asked as he pick up two of the talisman.

"One is to activate to start the time traveling while the other one is to activate to bring me back. Shishu, keep the one in your right hand. When this talisman light up, that mean it is time for me to go back to this timeline."

"Alright, I will keep an eye on the talisman. Are you leaving right now?" Xiao Zhan nodded his head. "I already know what to do. I will do my best to change the past and to find answer as well."

"Okay, just be careful and make sure you do go find my past self," Xiao Zhan nodded his head.

He went to stand in the middle of the room, a symbol of Yiling Laozu appear beneath Xiao Zhan feet. "A-Ying be careful okay!" Xiao Zhan nodded his head. Soon he vanish from there.

Cultivation World

When Xiao Zhan arrive in the cultivation world the first thing he hear is, "Why can't you become better then that servant Wei Wuxian? He just a son of a servant! You are the heir to the Jiang clan!"

'Tsk! I hate that woman! I won't let her talk to Jiang Cheng like that!' Xiao Zhan take his sword in his hand, he flew out of his room and then he threw his sword toward the person who is shouting at Jiang Cheng.

"Wei Wuxian! What do you think your doing?!" Shouted a very angry women. "Why don't you shut your mouth? You good for nothing Women!" Xiao Zhan said this with full of hatred in his voice.

"Why you?!" When this person used her Zidian on Xiao Zhan, he catch the Zidian with his bare hand, "I will be taken this." He tugged it out from her hand with a hard pull. "Give it back you servant!"

"No way!" Xiao Zhan summon back his sword, he pointed his sword at this women, "Listen here Yu Ziyuan, and listen well, I will not let you compare Jiang Wanyin to anyone, especially me. Jiang Wanyin is fine the way he is. The reason why he become like this is because of you and....."

Xiao Zhan pointed at the person who is walking toward them when one of the Jiang disciple went to get him, "And Jiang Fengmian."

"A-Xian."

"You two are the worst parents in this cultivation world. One....." Wei Wuxian pointed his sword at Yu Ziyuan, "You don't deserve to train the Jiang disciple. All you do is train them with harsh method. They are learning nothing from it. Two...."

Xiao Zhan pointed his sword to Jiang Fengmian, "Your suppose to be the person who train the disciple, not this pathetic, jealous women. Three...." He went back to Yu Ziyuan, "if you want Jiang Wanyin to take over as the Jiang heir, you should train him instead of comparing him to someone else. Four...."

He went back to Jiang Fengmian, "What am I to you Jiang Fengmian? Why did you take me in? Are you going to use me as your children shield when something happen to you and this pathetic women."

"A-Xian that's no-"

"Zip it Jiang Fengmian. Your suppose to be the Jiang sect leader! Your suppose to be in command! NOT THIS WOMEN! She is a women, a women suppose to take care of her children and train them, NOT TO TAKE OVER THE SECT LEADER DUTY! Do you know how pathetic you are right now? You lower yourself down to a women, stand up for yourself already!"

Xiao Zhan look at the four Jiang family members, "If you four keep on going like this....your family and your clan will fall to the Wen clan. They will destroy your clan and kill everyone in it. You want to know why all of this happen? Why your clan is destroy and everyone it in?"

Xiao Zhan point from Yu Ziyuan to Jiang Fengmian, "This happen is because of you two. Your the reason why your family is fallen apart. Keep this up, the two of you will end up getting kill by the Wen clan. I will not be your children shield to protect them, if you want them to protect themselves, then train them!"

Xiao Zhan turn his attention to Jiang Wanyin, "Jiang Wanyin, don't let your mother keep on comparing you to other people. Stand up, face forward, be the best sect leader then your father be someone who all of the Jiang disciple can look up too. Especially your shidi."

He put suibian away, "Sect leader Jiang, you and your family need to sit down and think about what I just said. If you don't...your whole clan will be gone and that include you and this pathetic women."

Xiao Zhan look down at the ring in his hand, "I will keep this for now. Yu Ziyuan, you don't deserve this spiritual tool, you are abusing it."

When Xiao Zhan is about to leave Jiang Yanli asked, "A-Xian, where are you going? We will leave for the guest lecture by tomorrow."

Xiao Zhan turn around, he walk over to Jiang Yanli, "I always want to call you this, "Jie Jie"" Jiang Yanli smiled at what Xiao Zhan just call her. "Jie, I will come back by tomorrow morning. There is a place that I need to go or more like someone I need to talk to and...."

He take Jiang Yanli hand in his, "keep this, don't let your mother get her hand on it. I think it is time for you to cultivate your small core into a bigger one this way you can also fight as well."

"But...."

"Jie, you need to know how to protect yourself. Whatever it is that your mother said, don't believe them. You can do this."

"Okay."

Xiao Zhan turn back around and left from there, 'Next up is Wen Qing and her family, they haven't left da fan mountain yet. They need to go somewhere far away from this place and I know where.'
....................................................................................................................................
In this cultivation world he is Wei Wuxian but I will still use Xiao a Zhan name. I hope this won't confuse you.