𝐓𝐄𝐍

I took a deep breath, my heart pounding in my chest as Dante's lips met mine

I took a deep breath, my heart pounding in my chest as Dante's lips met mine. It was exhilarating and terrifying all at once. My heart was torn between the desire for him and the weight of guilt for betraying both my brother and my best friend in the same night. It felt so wrong to be entangled with Dante like this, but in this moment, all I could think about was the passionate connection we shared.

Dante's arms wrapped around me and his touch sent shivers down my spine, all thoughts of consequences faded away. The electricity between us was undeniable, and for a brief moment, I allowed myself to get lost in the intensity of the kiss.

Leisurely, I traced my fingers down his abdomen, as I tagged lightly onto his belt.

He groaned, resting his forehead on my shoulder. "If you don't want to do this, we could stop now, else I'm afraid that I will not be able to hold myself back later."

"Why would you?" I ask, unbuckling his trousers and sensing him from inside.

"Feel what you are doing to me, darling?" He says grasping onto my hips. "Let me take charge now." He whispers in a breath.

I open my mouth, but no words came out. In an instant, Dante went to his knees, before positioning me on all fours. He groaned achingly, burying his face between my thighs, before sliding my clothes off. I gripped onto the coversheets, feeling his tongue fervent against my entrance, causing a whimper to escape my lips.

"That's it. Let it all out for me, Claire." He managed between muffled breaths, now grasping tight onto my thighs, feeling him aligning himself to my entrance, before slowly fitting himself inside.

I moan as I take him in.

"You're doing great." He murmurs onto my skin. "Just a little bit more for me. You can do that."

"Oh, Dante." I whine, feeling him bury himself into me.

A muffled whimper left his lips, which he concealed with a trail of kisses down my neck.

His pace fastened.

"That's it." He breathes hard and fast as he pulls out and thrusts back in. "You're doing good, angel." His hand gliding up my back and taking hold of my breast. "You can take a little more for me."

"Dante, I'm close." I whispered, pushing into him.

"Don't get weak on me, Claire."

I hold onto his hips, dragging my nails over his skin. I tighten around him, feeling my climax drawing nearer. Dante gripped lightly on my neck and tilted my head to face him.

"Look into my eyes, love." He grunts. "I want you to look at me, as I bring you undone." He said kissing my lips in vain.

He pounds harder as my orgasm crests. My muscles trembling beneath him, giving into his touch. I breathe hard as my entire body falls apart in a surge of waves rushing under my skin.

I release.

"My turn." He whispers in my ear.

At once, Dante flipped me over and onto the side of the couch, as he climbed off me. He stood hovering above me, running his thumb over my lips. His eyes obscuring and consumed in desire, lifting my chin up to face him.

Without wasting a second, I wrap my lips around him and tease his tip with my tongue.

"Fuck." He grunts, swinging his hips back and forth.

His abdomen muscles convulsing as I take him into my mouth, making him throw his head back in pleasure. His stimulation increasing as I develop rhythm.

I take his full length and struggle, as it reaches the back of my throat.

"I know, darling. I know. Just a little longer." He groaned, thrusting his hips. "I'm close."

I take him into my hand, stroking him hastily. His body shivered, aching in desire and in burning need to release.

He pants breathlessly, gasping for air as he spills. His body shuddering beneath my touch.

"Claire." My name sounding more like a plea from his lips.

We both lay there, breathing heavily.

Sated and high off each other.

・❥・・❥・・❥・

ꫝꫀꪶꫀꪀꪖ:  don't say i haven't warned you.

𓆩♡𓆪