chapter 4

it opens. I'm looking for a specific folder in the F class.

FBI, I will take care of you.

I watch the red dot move away from where I'm supposed to be. Life as a fugitive is horrible. How did Jake manage to contact me at the same time? I visit my favorite hacker's computer for a few more minutes. My triangle sandwich in hand, I open the “:)” folder. in it is a word document. I open it before seeing the eye of nymos, again. But with a text and a number code.

“call +.a.+.j.+ with a prepaid phone that is in the false bottom of the left drawer under the bed. if there is no recorded voicemail, then I'm probably dead or missing.”

I walk over to the bed, look under it. There are various drawers, probably what serves as storage for underwear. I open the one on the left. It's empty, I don't understand before returning to the computer.

in a false bottom.

I completely remove the drawer. I look below to find a way to open it. There is a small hole, large enough to fit a pencil cartridge.

“- fuck my bag!!

I go quickly to the coat rack, push the clothes on it to look for my tote bag.

-quick, quick, a pencil!!”

I dig into it. Take out my wallet, my papers and some care products. At the very bottom of this one. A pencil.

I head back to the drawer. I turn it again and put the ink cartridge in the hole for. A dull sound falls on the floor. In a fraction of a second, I elevate what is in front of me. I find the small telephone. I take it and turn it on.

Once on the chair, I read the code again. I have to call +.a.+.j.+.

it's all but a phone number. I search for a long time, look at the keyboard before typing the phone number. Writing with this keyboard is a nightmare. to write the letter A you have to press the number two key. and press this one several times to make the B or the C.

but yes !

I re-read the phone number began to write. The + is on the 0 key. The A on the second key...

02050.

I don't wait to call him. The sound rings out. one ring, two... five, six.
nobody's answering. The tears start to come. I pray that a recorded message arrives. The seconds are so long. I feel like I've been on my phone for several hours.

My pencil between my lips, I nibble it. almost a minute I'm waiting. No one is speaking. Tears meet my lips. My eyes look at the Chinese restaurant. I want to meet him and eat with him in these places.

My breathing is so loud that the neighbor could hear it. I feel like I'm between two radio stations.

I hear a chair creaking, it's heavy that the floor has to bear. A breath that mixes with mine.
The voice message starts.

“Hello Valentine.

Without warning I let out a groan of satisfaction. My eyes shine.

- I hope you like my voice, haha., her laugh knocks me off the chair. I record this message a few days after the explosion of the mine. I think you have read articles about it. Once read this message will be deleted so listen to me.

I remove the pencil from my teeth and prepare myself for what he wants to tell me.

- In the closet of my room, there is a dress for you. I would like you to go to Phil's ball, Jessy's brother., I laugh inside, he does not hide his voice and calls Jessy by his nickname and not Jessica. You have to be accompanied but I don't worry, I'll be your late date.