Part 9: The Escape

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to escape.

They planned it together, using their paper and pen to communicate. They noticed that Dr. Park and the men in suits were distracted by their phones, probably waiting for some orders or instructions. They saw an opportunity to sneak out of the room.

They had no tools or weapons to help them, except for a pair of scissors that Taehyung had hidden in his pocket. He had taken it from the desk when Dr. Park wasn't looking. He hoped it would come in handy.

They had no allies or enemies to help or hinder them, except for themselves. They trusted each other, and they loved each other. They hoped it would be enough.

They waited for the right moment, and they made their move.

They got up from their chairs and ran towards the door. They hoped no one would notice them, or stop them.

They were wrong.

Dr. Park saw them and shouted, "Hey, where do you think you're going? Stop them!"

The men in suits heard him and reacted. They grabbed their guns and chased after them.

Taehyung and Jungkook reached the door and opened it. They saw a long corridor with many doors and windows. They didn't know where to go, or what to do.

They ran anyway.
"They ran towards the window and smashed it with the scissors. ‘Come on, kook, we have to get out of here!’ Taehyung said,  pulling Jungkook by the hand.

"I'm with you, Taehyung, I'm with you!" Jungkook said  , following Taehyung's lead.

They ran as fast as they could, dodging the bullets and the people that came their way. They ran as far as they could, looking for an exit or a hiding place. They ran as hard as they could, feeling their hearts pound and their lungs burn.

"Stop right there, you bastards!" one of the men in suits yelled, shooting at them.

"Shit, they're catching up!" Taehyung said, looking back.

"Don't worry, we'll lose them!" Jungkook said, looking ahead.

They ran until they saw a window at the end of the corridor. They saw a fire escape outside the window. They saw a chance to get out.

"Look, there's a window! Let's go!" Taehyung said, pointing at the window.

Jungkook nodes  agreeing with Taehyung.

They ran towards the window and smashed it with the scissors. They climbed out of the window and onto the fire escape. They looked down and saw a busy street below them. They looked up and saw a clear sky above them.

"We did it! We did it!" Taehyung said, cheering.

"We did it! We did it!" Jungkook said, echoing him.

They smiled at each other and jumped down.

They landed on a dumpster and rolled off it. They got up and dusted themselves off. They looked around and saw no sign of Dr. Park or the men in suits.

They had escaped.

"Oh my god, we escaped! We actually escaped!" Taehyung said, hugging Jungkook.

"I know, right? We escaped! We actually escaped!" Jungkook said, hugging him back.

They laughed and felt a relief and a joy.

They had made it.

"I love you so much, Jungkook. I love you so much." Taehyung said, kissing Jungkook.

"I love you too, Taehyung. I love you too." Jungkook said, kissing him back.

They smiled and felt a love and a hope.

They had each other.

What do you think of the next part? Do you like it? Do you have any questions or comments for me? Please let me know your feedback. 😊

Tbc.....💜

Plz comments give me rating and follow for more

Comments plzz

Comments plzz