Eight: Concluding Conclusions

CONCLUDING CONCLUSIONS———————————————aka

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

CONCLUDING CONCLUSIONS
———————————————
aka. steven plays video games outside

a/n: commenting and voting helps me update and I love reading them, so pls don't be a ghost reader!!

Old movies. Something that was hard to watch but not impossible. Calista just preferred a pop of color.

It didn't take long for her to conclude that driving up on Belly's almost kiss with Cam Cameron wasn't her best moment in their friendship.

Another thing thar she concluded was coming to the drive in wasn't really the best idea, as she cringed over the boys making kissing noises. Bells was going to be so mad.

From the back seat she saw both Belly and Cam Cameroon get out the car, he walked toward concessions while she walked in the opposite direction straight to them.

The third conclusion she made at the movie was that acting asleep could possibly save her. When Belly made it to the car, Calista head was drooped to her right and before she could process who's shoulder it was on, the front door yanked open.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Belly hissed.

"Uh just catching the end of our favorite movie." Steven laughed. Bad ideaaa.

"You have no right, you have to go." She paused but Calista couldn't tell why since her eyes were closed, "Cali?" She fumed, "you're here too?"

Acting like she was just waking up, which she was surprisingly good at, she yawned a little too dramatically and looked around confused. "What? Where are we?"

The boys weren't amused, and evidently Bells wasn't either.

Jeremiah turned back to the drivers side, "Belly relax, we were just joking around."

"Steven," she said a little too calm, "if you don't leave, I swear I will send everyone in this car your Drominie fanfic." On now things were getting serious.

"You wouldn't." He argued quickly looking between Belly and Jeremiah like he was trying to convince himself.

"Oh, you spent an entire chapter talking about Draco's wand."

It took everything in Calista to not laugh and keep up her tired act as Conrad and Jeremiah died of laughter.

"Can I get it even if we leave?" She asked.

Belly ignored the girl and interrupted their taunts to Steven, "No seriously, please leave."

"How's your date by the way Bells?" Calista called out a bit more awake than she meant to and Belly just stared at her.