"Hello?" A soft voice came through Von's phone as he walked out of the studio.

"Wassup Nae." He grumbled.

"What's wrong?" She asked, hearing the tone of his voice.

"Niggas just pissed me off." He huffed, getting in his car and putting his Glock on his lap.

"Who? What happened?" She sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Fucking weirdos. The shade room posted us at Urban Air. Folks asked me if you my bitch." He mumbled, playing with the gun.

"Don't let that get to you, Von. We both know i'm not a bitch, right?" She yawned.

"Yeah," He started his car up.

"Then it shouldn't matter. And the shade room don't know what we got going. Don't worry about that, Von. That shit was posted two weeks ago." She whispered, and he nodded, clenching the wheel.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"I was sleeping, but you called, it's five in the morning, Dayvon." She chuckled.

"Damn, I was there that long.. I'm sorry fa' waking you up, fat ma. Get ya' beauty sleep." He smiled.

"Aw, it's okay, von. Be safe." She told him as her eyelids got heavier.

"Always." He mumbled, and hung up, pulling into his parking garage. He grabbed his gun, phone, and keys, getting out. As soon as he walked in, he was met with a upset Alexis.

"Where the fuck were you?!" She asked once he stepped foot in the house.

"I was at the studio. Chill the fuck out." He mumbled, walking past her before being slapped.

"Mmcht, the fuck is you hitting me fa'?" He mugged her.

"Cause you lying bro!" She yelled.

"I'm not— I ain't finna argue with you, a nigga tired as fuck." He sighed.

"Tell me where you was at." She said, as he felt a cold metal pressed against his temple.

"Rose put the fucking gun down folks. You know you not cut like that." He huffed, standing still.

"Tell me where the fuck you was at Dayvon!!!" She screamed, hurting his ears.

"Nigga I was at the studio! I told you this when I walked in ma. You doing too much for no reason." He began scrolling on his phone as she cocked the pistol back, with tears coming down her face. She didn't believe him for the simple fact that she seen the post on instagram, that everyone was tagging her in.

"Pull that trigger if you bad." He spoke to her, liking a post.

"I'm sorry baby, I seen that post on instagram, why was you with my brothers bitch?" She asked, lowering the gun.

"She ain't no bitch, and I got my reasons. Just know ian cheating. I'a leave yo' ass for I do that." He said.

"You okay?" She inquired, and he nodded, flinching once she brought him into a hug.

"I'm sorry Von, forreal bae." She pouted, looking up at him.

"You good, I'ma go lay down." He sighed, walking away.

"Von," He heard behind him and he mentally rolled his eyes.

"Wassup." He turned around.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to do better bae, I just need help." She frowned, walking towards him.

Alexis had been abusing Dayvon for the last couple of months, mentally. He never left her because when he met her, he wasn't that big in the rapping industry, but Alexis had a few connections and got him in the studio, and he published his first song. He couldn't be more thankful for her, and he felt like he owed her that loyalty. However, he couldn't sit there and fake like this relationship wasn't draining him.