Ino stood and defended herself. "She's in our line of work now thanks to Gaara and she's not even speaking to that girl anymore."

Sakura skeptically kept her eyes on her before handing Ino her phone. "She's our new hacker." When the pinkette turned around she smiled wickedly. Hinata was in for such a rude awakening and she couldn't wait to see it!
xxx
Leaf University's basketball team won their game and Coach Jiraiya treated the whole team to an upscale restaurant.

After the celebration was over, they all went to their separate hotel rooms and slept in before hitting the road on the traveling bus back home.

👑💘: Congrats babe, I love you.
👑🧡: I love u too ❣️ Gn baby

Things have been pretty dry between him and Hinata. Dry-humping her in her sleep and cumming on her underwear wasn't enough for him. He needed release in her pussy.

She could've sent him nudes, sext, something. Anything to get his sexual needs met.

In the meantime, he checked the camera & was happy with seeing her naked while bending over. That was enough for him to jerk off and cum all over his chest, stomach, and the bed sheet under him.
xxx

They were on his bed as they kissed each other slowly with his hand on her hip and her arms around his neck

They were on his bed as they kissed each other slowly with his hand on her hip and her arms around his neck. When she pulled away from the kiss she began explaining herself.

"I know you've been wanting sex, so for winning your basketball game... I'll reward you." He softly kissed her neck.

"No condoms babe."

The dark violet-haired woman unwrapped her arms from around him and bought her hands into her lap, silently looking down at her fingers as she began playing with them.

"I'm ovulating." She looked back up at him and he pecked her lips. "That's an even better reason why we should."

The bluenette couldn't understand why he pressured her so much to have sexual intercourse without protection. "You love me, don't you?" He began caressing the outlining of her jaws with his thumbs.

Her heart skipped a beat, her cheeks went crimson, her clear orbs enhanced, and she felt her body heat increasing. "Of course." Her voice was so soft when she answered him in a gentle tone, that had his dick rock hard.

The horny blond firmly pressed his full lips to hers and overtook the kiss which she gladly allowed. When he pulled her closer and placed her on his lap, then he slid her legs open.

She felt the heat of his body radiating onto hers as his manly hands passionately explored every inch of her curves.

As he began leaning back her body began melting into his & her heart swelled with intense desire.

While their kiss got deeper he quickly began kicking off his socks, he unbuckled his belt, & unzipped his pants.

Then he lifted his hips & pulled down his boxers and pants, kicking them off him and then undoing the rest of his tie before snatching off his button shirt and throwing it off to the side.