𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Eren yeager

Eren yeager

I wake up and I'm laying on Hailey and Jean's couch. No fucking way it was all a dream? My fucking luck.

"Finally you're awake! You wouldn't wake up after the movie" hailey groggily spoke. This can't be real. What was that dream? The dream must have meant that I needed to tell her right. Or did it mean something else?

My heart hurts. I can't be her friend anymore. It's either I'm all her's or I'm nothing to her. I can't just be a supportive friend anymore. I'm fucking so in love with this girl im having dreams about it.
I have to go tell her. I have to tell y/n i love her that's what the dream must have meant. I don't listen to whatever Hailey is lecturing about. I grab my keys and sprint off to my car.

I know she doesn't want to be with Floch, he's an asshole. It's currently 2 am but I don't care. I speed off to y/n's. The whole way there I was thinking about every scenario that could happen. Her slapping me. She rejected me. Floch being there and answering the door instead of her. I get there in about 10 minutes and when I get to her room I immediately knock on the door. I'm not pussying out on this. Hopefully Floch doesn't open the door.

I fucking love y/n l/n and i'm declaring that shit to her right now.

She opens the door and she is wearing just an oversized shirt and she's rubbing her eyes. "Nigga why are you here? It's 2 am go away".

I sigh out of relief that Floch didn't open the door. But god she's so cute in oversized. Shit I need to stay focused.

"I'm fucking in love with you y/n. I know Floch may have asked you to be his girlfriend, but I don't care. You're my dream girl. I know you don't want Floch. The way you acted earlier and you didn't want him. He's a dick. I'm not saying you should be in love with me too, but I had to admit it, " I said in one breath. I breathe deeply in and out before i fucking pass it.

"I broke off things with Floch. He was a bit too controlling" she slowly opens the door wider. I'm unsure if I should go in or not. "We aren't having this conversation at 2 am. I'm too fucking tired so either come in or come back tomorrow" she walks away back to her bed leaving the door open.

Something tells me if I stay I have a better chance of getting my girl back. I go inside and close the door. I take off my jacket and lay next to her and cuddle into me. She feels warm and she smells like vanilla. She always smells so fucking good. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her even closer to me.

I slowly close my eyes and sleep takes over me. I never expected myself to get to this position with her again. Yet here I am.

When we wake up she tells me we are going to a diner to get breakfast and talk

When we wake up she tells me we are going to a diner to get breakfast and talk. I'm currently freaking out because what fucking drugs was i on last night. I pulled up to her dorm at 2 am and confessed my love. Real genius plan for me.

After we order she gives the waiter our menus and looks at me. "Banging on my door at 2 am and confessing your love to me is a new one Eren" my heart is pounding in my chest. "But it was sweet" she looks away for a second and my heart slows down just a notch.

"You've changed a lot. And I feel like I can finally trust you. That doesn't mean we should jump right into a relationship. But tbh you were a big reason I didn't say yes to Floch" she pauses and looks directly in my eyes. "I'm fucking in love with you too Eren Yeager".

A big grin breaks out my face and the same one breaks onto her face. "I finally got my girl back" I grab her hand and interlace our fingers.

How'd i get so fucking lucky. Honestly I don't deserve anything from her. I'm going to show her though. I'm going to show her that I can truly be the perfect man for her.

"Yes you did, yeager".

10 years later

10 years later

I'm the luckiest man alive. I'm married to the girl of my dreams. Playing the sport i love and I have a fucking beautiful ass family. Me and y/n are onto kid three now and I couldn't be fucking happier. She's really cranky while pregnant. She's threatened to kill me about 100 times each pregnancy.

She went into labor while I was in the locker room after my game. I nearly had a panic attack because the ambulance there was so much traffic i thought she was going to have to have the baby on the fucking basketball court. Our second baby was taking her sweet time cooking up there. Y/n was ready to destroy anybody in sight if she didn't hurry up and pop out.

Jean and Hailey have 5 fucking children. You'd thinking they'd figure out how to use a fucking condom by now. I barley can take care of the kids i have now and they have fucking 5.

I'm honestly happy life went the way it did. I never thought i would win her back after the way i fucked up the first time. She's my everything and I can't do anything without her. I don't know if I would have ever truly moved on from her.

I am most certainly not leaving now. Our marriage has had its ups and downs but it's nothing that we couldn't fix. I refuse to live another day without her. She's my soulmate. Forever and ever.

this is end of jocks! i love every single one of you that read my book and commented

this is end of jocks! i love every single one of you that read my book and commented. you all are the best and don't worry i have more books on the way love y'all 🤍🤍.