𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟕:𝟒𝟖 𝐚

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟕:𝟒𝟖 𝐚.𝐦.
𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

Who would've thought you would allow Eren Yeager to drive you to school? Last night after watching that horrific movie Eren didn't want to leave. He kept flirting and flirting. He couldn't 'help himself'.  To make him get out you said you would let him drive you to school tomorrow and let him drive you home. He was way too happy about it. He tried to be slick and kiss you, but you slapped him. It wasn't super hard. It was just enough so he didn't try to pull that shit again.

You waited outside on your porch waiting for Eren. he texted you and said he'd be there in 2 minutes. You rolled your eyes cause he was supposed to be here 5 minutes ago. You didn't like being late. He arrived two minutes later as he said. He had a black sports car. Shiny and clean. No scratch marks. Looks like he just got it from the dealer. It didn't surprise me that he had a fancy expensive car. Goes with everything else in his perfect rich life. You walked over to the car to see a bag in his hand. "Got you a breakfast sandwich. egg, bacon, and cheese with orange juice".

You gave him a small smile and took the bag and juice. He pulled out of the driveway and sped down the street. "Dream about me last night? Cause I had a dream about you last night". You turned your head with an eyebrow raised.

"We made out quite a few times," he said with a chuckle.

You hit his shoulder pretending you didn't feel that butterfly fluttering around in your stomach. He faked being in pain and then laughed when you turned to the window and munched on your sandwich. "Your such a manslut" there was a weird silence for about 30 seconds "manslut?" "That's what I said isn't it?" he nodded slowly. "It's just I never heard anyone say that" he trailed off.

He pulled up to the school and parked in the back of the parking lot. You scrunched up your nose and looked at him. As soon as he parked he turned to you with a smile. His smile faded quickly after seeing the look on your face. "Why would you park in the back? Did you think we were gonna have a little morning quickie? Just because I let you take me to school and you came over last night means I'm magically in love with you now" you didn't let him say anything. You opened the door and left him in the car feeling like an utter fool. Eren ran his fingers through his hair and groaned.

"Fuck me."