𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟓:𝟒𝟓 𝐩

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟓:𝟒𝟓 𝐩.𝐦.
𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

You and Hailey were hanging out. You watched a couple of movies and had many snacks. You were now telling her about you and Jolene and how she's been acting lately. "The other day on the phone she kept bitching about this guy. I'm assuming she was talking about Connie" Hailey said with a groan. You nodded your head and sighed. "I don't understand. We've never been like this with each other before. We've always been close. I don't know what to do. She mugs me in the halls and doesn't answer my calls or messages. She hates me".

Your eyes burned with tears. Your heart ached in your chest. She's your best friend. It's always been you and her. Hailey could see how much this was upsetting you. She knew how close you and Jo were. She wrapped her arms around you. It felt warm in her embrace. Tears started pouring out of your eyes. You never cried not about anything. Hailey just told you to let it out and rubbed small circles on your back.

You don't know how long you were crying, but all you know is that you were drained by the time you stopped you were drained. Hailey helped you wipe your face and clean up the living room. "I ordered you some food. It should be here soon and y/n just remember that Jolene is a whole other type of human being. Nobody can truly handle that bitch". You laughed and walked her to the door. "Don't engage in her behavior just let her cool down and realize that she and this Connie shit are going to soon be down the fucking drain" she kissed your cheek and opened the door.

Eren's stupid ass was standing there. Varsity jacket on and hair down. Hailey's jaw dropped. You internally face-palm yourself. You forgot Eren was supposed to be coming over. She looked at you then back at Eren and then back at you. "Yeah, sorry, I and y/n need to talk for a second" "ok-" Hailey closed the door in his face and fully turned to you. "What is certified hoe classic EREN YEAGER doing at your front door" before you could answer she flicked your forehead. "Are you fucking stupid? You are messing with the leader of hoes! The reason why the 'niggas ain't shit' phrase was made!"

You blinked a couple of times trying to process everything she just said to you. "we're friends that's it" you walked in front of her and opened the door and let Eren in. he walked in like it was his own house. Hailey turned around and slowly backed out of the house with narrow eyes at you both. you waved goodbye at her and once she made it to her car you closed the door. Eren took it upon himself to slap your ass. it wasn't hard, but highly unexpected.

He walked away with a smirk on his face. You followed him to the couch and when you were close enough you punched him in his shoulder. Eren being over dramatic flops onto the couch holding onto his shoulder, while also fake groaning. You couldn't help but laugh at him. Eren was memorized by your small and your cute little laugh. Your laugh was contagious. The laughter soon died down and you both just stared at each other. Memorized by one another's appearance. Every minute you spent with each other was another minute you both wanted more. You wanted to learn about each other from inside and out. Eren knew he just had to wait patiently for you. Waiting for you to accept him. He would let you take your time. He thought about it from your perspective and understood you being so hesitant. He just wanted you so bad.

You pulled your eyes away from Eren when the butterflies in your stomach were getting too strong. Eren stood up and put his hand on your cheek. Eren was significantly taller than you. Your heart was beating faster in your chest. Your faces got closer with every passing moment. You wondered if Eren could hear your heart beating in your chest right now. You wondered if he was as nervous as you right now.

The room was silent. Lips dangerously close. Bodies so close you can feel the heat rating off of both each other. "I want to kiss you y/n. So bad. But only if you want me to". You leaned forward and put your lips to his. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him deeper into the kiss. You parted your lips just enough for him to slip his tongue inside. Your tounges fighting for dominance. The kiss was electrifying. The best kiss you've probably ever had. Eren knew exactly what to do. His hands roamed below your hips. He grabbed onto your hips to pull you closer. You both started to back up not separating for one moment until felt his knees hit the back of the couch. He sat down his legs spread. Your face heats up to the point it could burn. he looked up at you and then looked down at his lap. You narrowed your eyes at him trying to figure out what he was implying. He chuckled. "I mean come sit on my lap. We can get to that another time". You walked over slowly and sat on his lap.

Your vagina right above his cock separated by the thin layers of clothing y'all were wearing. His hand groped and rubbed your ass. You placed your lips back on his. Without even realizing you involuntarily slowly grinding on top of him. You moaned into his mouth feeling the pleasure build more and more in your core. "Fuck y/n. Stop or I'm gonna have to fuck you on this couch" he mumbled against your lips. His lips went down your jawline. You gripped onto his shirt. He slipped the straps of your shirt down your shoulder. He went back onto your lips while your hands roamed under his shirt. Your lips made their way down to the neck lightly sucking and biting. It was making Eren go crazy. Everything you did was making Eren's cock ache. Simply from the kiss, he could feel cock was brick hard. He didn't want to go too fast because he liked you and didn't want anything to fuck it up. You started palming him through his sweats. You could tell even through the sweats Eren was very hard and also very large. You were scared to even see it. He flew his head back with a groan. You pulled away and looked at him and he looked back at you. "Do you want to yk further?" Eren slide his hand up to the side of your face and pecked your lips. "All up to you y/n. Ill do whatever you want me to do to you". Your pussy ache wanting to feel something inside at Eren's words. you slightly bit your lips wanting more. Before you could answer the doorbell rang. 

you quickly got off Eren's lap and walked to the door. you straightened up trying to make it look like you weren't just making out and ready to full on fuck Eren Yeager on your couch. you opened the door and your jaw dropped.

"𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲??"

i wonder who it is lmao. hope y'all enjoying yourselves.
don't forget to vote and have a good day!!