𝐈𝐕

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟-𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

It was half-time now. 24-23 wildcats. They should be beating this team by more but Floch is a terrible basketball player. He barely can catch, when he shoots it's either an air ball or it hits the backboard so hard you're afraid it's going to break. His passes are horrendous. He's absolutely trash.

Connie has been on fire with his threes and Jolene screams every time he makes one. Jean has been doing well and he gets about every rebound. Armin is surprisingly very shifty, but Eren has been all-around amazing. I think he hasn't gone out of the game yet tonight.

your eyes couldn't leave him while he was on the court.  if he did or didn't have the ball you were watching. He was always moving. The player they had guarding him was burnt out in the first minute. He couldn't keep up with Eren. At one point Eren lifted his shirt to wipe the sweat off his face and you felt your knees buckle. his abs for the glance you got were glistening and so distinct. They were beautiful. you tried to look away but you couldn't.

halftime was now over and they all started coming back into the gym. everyone started chanting and this time you joined in a little. Jolene wasn't cheering, she was really angry. These girls were cheering for Connie, and she was glaring at them. At this point you knew something was going on with her and Connie. she was just being secretive about it though which didn't make any sense. you are all friends and told each other everything. what's the point of acting fake?? You just decided to ignore her. I mean she can tell you and you'll be supportive.

The game was starting again, so everyone in the student section stood up and started chanting wildcats. You were memorized by the way Eren played. He dribbled up the court and called a play. He then crossed up the player that was guarding him and went straight into the lane. He made the layup with ease. 26-23 wildcats. Everyone cheered and screamed for him. You just kept watching. You realized Hailey and Boyd still haven't come back yet from getting snacks during halftime. You knew the line might be pretty long, but they'd be back by now. You told Jolene you'd be right back and she just nodded her head and went back to cheering because Connie has the ball again.

You walked out of the gym and into the hallway. The line for concessions was extremely short now but yet they weren't in line. You turned the corner and saw Boyd making out and dry-humping someone. Your eyes widened and backed away slowly until you were unseen. Was that unexpected of Boyd to be doing? No, but it is still a shock to see that. You were 90% sure that Leilani was the girl he was humping in the hallway. The same girl he swears he doesn't want but then goes and does this. That fight they had in the parking lot was just Leilani at her boiling point that day and not them actually declaring not seeing each other again. They do this about every couple of months. They can't stay away from each other and they won't admit that maybe they'll be better apart. The way things are going it's heading into disaster.

Your phone buzzed in your pocket. You pulled out your phone and saw Hailey texted you saying she needed to go home because she didn't feel very well. You texted her back telling her to feel better. You went back inside the gym and we were now down by 4. You went back up and next to Jolene and she was texting aggressively to someone. huffing and puffing like a damn dragon. "I'll be back in a sec" and then she disappeared into the crowd. Now you were all alone at a game you didn't even want to come to in the first place. The crowd started to cheer and scream. Connie scored a wide-open three-pointer. It swished in like it was nothing.

Connie being the cocky bitch he is began backpedaling on defense with three fingers in the air.

Jolene came back with a random guy who was all over her. You looked her up and down and cocked your brow. You don't know what was up with her. She was starting to act like a whole different person. You texted Boyd asking him to give you a ride home because you've had enough for the day. He read your message and responded with 'busy'. You rolled your eyes and put your phone back into your pocket. The third quarter was over, and the game was tied again 34-34. You looked over at Jolene who was making out with the random guy. Everyone around yall started to holler and cheer. She pulled away and the guy slapped her ass which made you cringe. Now you truly didn't know who you were looking at. Jolene was becoming a different person and you didn't care for it.

You grabbed her wrist and dragged her out into the hallway to confront her about her recently idiotic actions. "Jo what's up with you?" she crossed her arms and looked at you. "Nothing is wrong with me y/n. What the fuck is your problem?" "Jo you were just making out with a random ass man in front of the whole school. You never do that or have." she rolled her eyes and started to walk away. You grabbed her wrist and looked at her with pleading eyes. "Come on. Talk to me, please" she looked back at you and snatched her away. "Worry about yourself fucking yourself y/n" then she walked away out the doors and into the darkness. You sighed and slid your back against the wall.

You don't know how long you were sitting there, but the gymnasium doors flew open and you knew the game must have been over. At how everyone was acting while they left we must have won. You got up and walked with the crowd outside. Unfortunately, for you to get a ride you had one option only. An unfortunate ex who you knew was wide awake. Reiner Braun. Your thumb hovered over his contact name. Fear, sadness, a hint of hopefulness. You called him and as the phone rang the more you regretted calling him. His phone went to voicemail and you sighed. Now the only choice was to walk. The 10 miles in the dark to your house.

You barely took a step when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, you need a ride?"

this is probably ass. but hope y'all like it.
don't forget to vote!