𝐕

Floch

Floch. A person you positively hated. A cocky, arrogant, narcissistic kid. All you did was shove him off and start on your journey. He grabbed your wrist and his eyes darkened. If this was someone else, you might have been scared. Instead, you glared at him trying to pull your wrist away more. "y/n I'm trying to be nice. Stop trying to be a prude all the time, come on!" "I'm so serious. let go of me now Floch. I don't want to go anywhere with you, asshole." his anger grew with every passing moment. "I'm not getting in your car so you can try and bone me." He grew fed up and decided to drag you to the car.

"Floch, what are you doing?" you both turned to the tall male in front. Eren Yeager, coming to the rescue. Floch lets go of your wrist slowly. They both stare at each other. Such a male thing to do. They were staring at each other trying to establish dominance and to also boost their egos. You rolled your eyes and started walking down the sidewalk. You wrapped your arms around yourself feeling the cold gust of wind hit your skin.

You heard footsteps approaching behind you. You jumped when you felt a hand grab your shoulder. Instinct you just swung and hit them in the jaw. A groan came from their lips and you slowly backed up so you could see who it was. It was Eren. he looked up at you holding his jaw with a smirk placed on his sweet and plump lips. "Have you ever heard not to sneak up on a black girl?" he shrugged his shoulders. "I was just coming to offer you a ride. It's freezing out here, you shouldn't be walking." you were contemplating taking the deal or not. This was either him being genuine or him trying to get some post-game late-night coochie. Eren is pretty fine, but you're not with the hoe vibes.

"I'm only taking a ride with you. I'm not kissing, touching, or sucking any part of you or you to me. Understand me Yeager?" you put your hand on your hip and narrowed your eyes at him. "Do you realize how hot you are when you're being bossy?" his smirk only grows more significant when he sees the anger on your face. "I hate you."

Eren drives pretty fast

Eren drives pretty fast. Which you are extremely happy about. less time in this car with him. as he stopped at the red light you could tell he was staring at you. intentionally trying to get on your nerves. "eyes on the road" he chuckled and turned the radio up a little higher. "You don't have to pretend to hate me. I know you like me" he sounded so confident when he shouldn't be. you rolled your eyes. "Why would I like a man whore like you? I wouldn't even go to you for a one-night stand Yeager"

you understood Eren's whole game. He was one of the worst types of hoes. He makes girls believe that they have something special with him when in all reality you nothing more than a body on his hit list. You knew he was just playing with you. He just wanted to get into your pants once or twice and never even look in your direction again. You weren't going to let him have that. You couldn't. You already experienced that pain before.

"I'm not all bad y/n. I'm not a hoe I just like to have sex sometimes. I like to have sex with beautiful girls, that pretend they hate me when they don't." you turned your head and mugged him. You couldn't even believe those words left his mouth. "The light is green" is all you said. He turned forward and started to drive again.

You were about 5 minutes away from your house and the music was low. He parked in front of your house. "Is anyone even home? I could stay and keep you company" his seatbelt was ow unbuckled leaning closer to you. His closeness reminded you of what happened in the art room earlier today. You looked at him and he looked back at you. "I'll be alright" "you know y/n I'm serious. I'm not what you think I am. Is it wrong to be sexually attracted to people?" "it's wrong when you toy with people's feelings Eren" you grabbed the handle, but before you could open it Eren grabbed your wrist. "y/n" your faces were inches apart from one another. Your eyes uncontrollably fell to his lips. His lips looked so soft. Not chapped as far as you could tell. You wanted to kiss him so badly, but you couldn't you wouldn't. "I don't mess with playboys Eren. When you're ready to choose love over hoes, maybe I'll consider starting something with you." you then quickly open the door and get out of the car speed walking to your house. Eren ran his fingers through his hair.

"God this girl is so difficult"

a little late on the update. trying to be weekly about these updates. don't forget to vote and be active!