𝐗𝐕𝐈

Eren was worried sick about you

Eren was worried sick about you. He kept texting and calling every day. Until it was the 5th day you hadn't answered him. He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed his keys and drove to your house. He saw Levi's car parked in the driveway so he ran into the back of the house and threw pebbles at your window. Usually he wouldn't do this. For you though? You were different and special to him. He kept throwing the pebbles until he saw you approaching the window. You looked down at him. He scanned your face and his heart ached. He could tell your eyes were puffy with dark eye bags and your face stained with tears. "y/n what's going on? You can talk to me about anything. We're in this together right?"

Right?..

You wish that you could forget about the video. You wish everything could go back to normal and that Eren could hold you in your arms and never let go. But the video and everything he said replayed in your head like a never ending loop.

"You need to leave" you tried to say without your voice breaking. "I'm not leaving y/n. I want to be with you. If I did something, let me make up for it. Let me be honest with you" Eren pleaded. That's where you thought about his words. you can't judge him about something he said one night while at a party all the way back in the summer. maybe he didn't even think that way anymore. so this was the ultimate test.

Was he going to lie to you?

or was he going to tell the truth?

You signal Eren to come up stairs to your room through the back so your parents wouldn't see. When he gets to your room undetected he tries to hug you but you stop him. "Eren before anything else happens I need to ask you and i want to know your side". You looked up at him and he looked down at you. Eren was scared nonetheless. He had a thought about what you were asking but he was hoping you weren't. "I shouldn't have ghosted you when I found out about it. So I'm sorry." you trail on.

Eren's heart was beating quicker and quicker. "What happened that night, during the summer when someone brought up my name?" Eren's eyes slightly widened and his palms started growing sweaty. "I just want your side and your perspective Eren ''. You grabbed his hand and looked at him with care in your eyes. By the way you were looking at him he could understand that you knew something. Eren didn't want to lose this. He liked you too much. He wasn't going to let you slip from his hold. He finally had something great. He knew the truth would break your heart. So he did what he knew best. He decided to lie

"Whatever anyone told you about that night lied i swear y/n. You mean everything to me, no matter what they tell you dont believe them."

That's when the small hopeful smile on your face dropped and the last piece of your heart shattered. Everyone around you was constantly lying to you. First one of your childhood best friends and now the boy you cared for and liked so much you didnt care what anyone thinks. It didn't matter if Eren wasn't trying to play you anymore like he said in the video. It was the fact that you gave him a chance to confess. To tell the fucking truth. Instead he chose to lie to your face. Just like everyone else. You pulled out your phone and showed him the video. His face grew pale and he ran his hand through his brown locks.

"Get out" your tone flat and blunt.

"y/n please let me explain why i lied " Eren asked frantically. You turned away from him and just pointed to the door. You didn't even want to look at his face. He destroyed every last chance of redeeming what you had. All those memories that you wanted to cherish forever. Destroyed and all built on lies. Eren reached for your shoulder. But you smacked his hand and pushed him towards the door. You weren't crying anymore. Your face was filled with pure anger. It shocked and frankly scared him a little. "I should've known that you, Eren fucking Yeager were nothing but a liar, a player, and a major dick! You care about nobody, but yourself! Guess you can fucking add me to the list of girls that you've shattered to pieces". Your words hit Eren like a train. A massive train that just keeps going and going. Eren stood there shocked. He didn't know how to fix this. He wanted to fix this. He needed to. He couldn't leave you here thinking you were just a trophy or just some girl soothing his dick. "y/n that's not what you are to me. I promise please". You interrupted him with a yell. "Just leave Eren! I fucking hate you get out!" He blinked a couple of times at you. He turned around and left your room. As the door closed you fell to your knees and sobbed. You sobbed until there were no more tears.

Eren went into his car and drove home. On his way he thought about the video and he thought about the voice behind the camera. He knew he sent you the video. The person that fucked everything up for you two. He made a quick u-turn and drove to Floch's house. When Eren arrived it seemed that Floch had just arrived home from something. Eren parked his car and balled up both his fists. He put his hood on and got out furiously walking to Floch. Floch turned around and saw Eren coming. When he got close enough he swung. He kept landing punch after punch after punch on Floch. Even when his knuckles were bloody and numb and Floch could barely open his eyes. The anger that possessed him just wouldn't let him stop. When he did stop Floch could barely sit up. Eren went back to his car and drove home.

He got inside and he went straight to his room. Once the door had closed Eren realized he was truly alone. He had no one. He lost the best thing he ever had. So that's when for the first time, the first time in a long time that Eren felt the salty water pour from his eyes. He was crying. Crying over a girl at that. That's when he knew that he truly fucked up. The tears soon turned into sobs. He was infuriated by himself. He couldn't believe he had done this. He had officially screwed up everything. The scene replayed in his head over and over. If only he told the truth. Then maybe he could be holding you like he desperately wanted no needed to. Eren laid in his bed and clenched his shirt over his heart. He hated the heartbreak he was feeling. He knew it would fucking suck but not this fucking bad. He thought about how you were doing. He always thought about you.

I hate you

He never knew that three words could crush his soul so much. He never thought that he would ever experience heartbreak like this. But the way you made him feel was so incredibly strong that he couldn't give up on it. He had to try everything he could to get you to take him back. No matter how long, no matter how hard. He was going to win your heart back.

hope you enjoyed 🤭

hope you enjoyed 🤭. i lowkey loved writing this chapter for no reason.