Departure

While Quana wasn't surprised by the explanation, Keris and Jessica were struggling to even grasp what they were being told.

"If it's difficult to understand, perhaps there's a simpler way to explain it?" Diavolo questioned.

Jessica scoffed. "We're not idiots, I understand what you're saying, but thinking it's... real is the problem."

"I know this might be a shock; but I assure you, it's real," Diavolo said.

Keris sighed and scooted closer to the edge of the couch. She looked at Quana. "So you really don't know why Cassie is helping him?"

"Not really. I just know she's more than willing to help him hide out here."

Keris then looked to Lucifer who was resting against the wall with his arms crossed and his brows deeply furrowed. "Then why is he even here? He must have run away for some reason."

Opening one eye, he looked at Keris. "You think I know?"

"Didn't you say he's your brother? If it's true, then how would you not know?" She asked.

"Because Levi is irrational sometimes and gets upset over the most ridiculous things."

Jessica made a face. "Honestly, that sounds like Cassie too."

"Really?" Diavolo asked.

"Yeah, I've been friends with her the longest and she sometimes gets upset over things I can't really wrap my head around," Jessica said with a slight groan.

"Hm, then perhaps that's why she's inclined to assist him," Barbatos said.

"At that rate we'll never get them out." Lucifer sighed.

"Look." Quana got everyone's attention. "I'd be willing to break the seal if Lucifer over there promises not to do anything to Levi."

"And you think me or Diavolo is going to do that since we had to come here in the first place?"

"No, but it's probably the only way they'll leave."

Lucifer let out a sigh and pressed between his eyes. Diavolo then got up and addressed the girls.

"Perhaps we can work this out ourselves? Lucifer?" He hummed. "Let's go through anything you remember about the days before Levi disappeared and as for you girls, you can help us understand anything Cassie would resonate with."

"That's a good idea. Her issues are few and far between so when she's upset we can usually tell why." Keris stated.

"That's wonderful, now Lucifer what do you remember?"

...

While the group outside talked amongst themselves, Cassie's room had Levi collapsed on the floor covering his face. He let out soft groans and barely moved, even when Cassie tried to get him to move.

"I can't believe they brought Diavolo! Maybe Barbatos, but why Diavolo?" Levi groaned. "Lucifer's probably beyond angry at me. What am I going to do?"

"Levi?" He glanced over at Cassie. "Why don't you just talk to your brother?"

"Did you forget what I told you? They pretty much don't care when I tell them anything."

"Yeah, but if that's normal, why did it bother you so much this time? It must have been something more serious than just they were ignoring you."

Levi hid his face and Cassie groaned before reaching her hand to his side and tickling him. He shot up and tried to move away from her.

"What are you doing?" He resisted the urge to laugh, but as Cassie tried to touch him, he eventually put his hands up in defeat. "Okay, okay relax."