Chapter 3

(A/N: I'm not gonna describe Chaos every time their gender is different, so just know which for they're in based on fem/masc pronouns. Also my stories dont have mpreg, thats not what it is.)

<PERCY'S POV>

I woke up in the warm arms of Chaos. I had a horribly throbbing headache, and it physically hurt. Chaos looked down at me and gave me a small smile.

"Hey, Struct," He said softly.

I sighed, cuddling closer to him.

"You're still feeling bad?" Chaos asked gently.

I nodded into my boyfriend's chest

"Is it about the mission?"

I shook his head. Chaos relaxed visibly, and I knew that he would blame himself if it really was the mission.

"Can you talk or would you like for me to guess? Nod if you want me to guess," Chaos said, fiddling with my hair.

See, I have this thing where if I'm too anxious, stressed, panicked, or something like that, its hard for me to speak. Chaos knew this, so by now, we had a method to talk.

I nodded to answer Chaos. He hummed thoughtfully, playing with my hair comfortingly.

"Oh, is it the idea of returning to Earth?" Chaos asked.

I nodded and tightened my hold on him.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, and I felt a tear drop on my forehead.

I immediately felt guilty and cleared my throat, trying to speak.

"It's not your fault, please, Chay, don't do this to yourself," I said hoarsely.

I coughed, bile rising up my throat. Chaos winced in sympathy.

"Don't speak, okay?" He said softly.

I nodded, not able to do anything else. It was annoying, this little thing I had, but I wanted to make sure Chaos wasn't blaming himself.

I looked up and saw that he wasn't crying anymore. I gave him a small smile, which he returned with a kiss.

"You should have some water," Chaos said, sitting up and summoning a glass of water.

He helped me sit up and handed me the cup. I drank it slowly, still slightly nauseous from tasting the bile. After I handed the cup back, I leaned against the wall and groaned, regretting speaking. My headache throbbed more.

"You okay?" Chaos asked concernedly.

"Y-yes," I managed to say.

"And I can see that," Chaos said sarcastically.

He immediately sobered up as I squeezed my eyes shut, another wave of nausea passing over me.

"There are physical signs of depression," Chaos said thoughtfully, "-vomiting and nausea is one of them."

"Oh," I managed to say.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. Chaos looked anxious, and helped me get up. We got out and saw Eta running down the hall.

"Not even gonna ask!" I shouted after him.

Chaos smiled as Eta shouted back.

"Wouldn't have answered anyway!"

I rolled my eyes and Chaos and I went downstairs. We entered the kitchen and I got some coffee and sat down. Chaos decided to cook, he said it was to get the task off my shoulders, but I knew that Chaos would force me to eat something.