Chapter 2

(Quick A/N: "Struct" is a nickname for "Distruction" and the nickname "Chay" is pronounced as "Kay". Also, I nearly cried whilw writing this because i can relate so hard to Percy. The entire disassociating thing and suicidality is personal experience.)

[1000 YEARS LATER - A.K.A. THE CLICHÈ TIME JUMP]

<Percy's POV>

I was sitting in my room, thinking about the past. I was super happy about how Chaos and I's army turned out. My members were amazing. Here's a list of who we have.

Dove-Silena Beauregard
Forger-Charles Beckendorf
Star-Zoë Nightshade
Eta-Luke Castellan

The army ended up being four people. If Bianca hadn't gone for rebirth, I would've added her too, but it was alright. I went by the name Destruction within Chaos and Order's ranks, since the four siblings had a name of their element. Because of my power, mine was Destruction. Within the army, they called me Alpha, seeing as I was the leader.

All of the members' codenames except mine have a meaning behind them.

The dove is Aphrodite's sacred animal. Silena regrets joining Kronos, and her loyalty lies in Olympus, with her mother now.

Hephaestus is the god of forges and fire, and for the same reason as Silena, Beckendorf wanted to use the name Forger as a reference to his father's domains.

Zoë's nickname comes from the fact that Artemis turned her into a constellation. And, about that, you might wonder how I was able to get Zoë if she's in the stars. The answer is quite simple. Artemis has control over the moon and stars, so yes, she was able to turn Zoë into a constellation. However, the power to control souls lies within Hades' domain, and Zoë's soul passed on normally to the Underworld while her body was in the stars. And getting her back also brought her body back, but the constellation still exists, it's just that Zoë isn't trapped in it anymore.

Eta means 'H'. Luke's biggest regret was joining Kronos, so he took the initial letter if his father to officialize his loyalty to Olympus, and specifically, his father.

Another great thing was that Chaos and I were now dating. We started dating exactly 800 years ago. We were literally the power couple of the universe. Literally, we are the two most powerful entities to exist, and we're dating. If that isn't irony, I don't know what is.

I go through occasional depressive patches. Usually, Eta and Chaos can snap me out of it. Chaos has walked in on quite a few of my breakdowns and cutting, but they never judge me. They usually just sigh and take the object I'm using, and try to comfort me while cleaning and wrapping my wounds.

Its starting to concern them that after a thousand years, I'm still depressed. But being betrayed by people you went through trauma for and with is much more traumatizing than the traumatizing events themselves.

My thoughts are hard to decipher because of my ADHD, but if you get it, cool.

The primordial council was much better than Olympus. They actually had a system. And primordials never went sleeping around with mortals, so they never had any demigod crap to deal with. They usually deal with the stuff that the Olympians fucked up.

They don't like the Olympians, it's just that primordials are older and more powerful than the gods, and it's their job to keep peace as much as possible.

Today was the official thousandth year of me becoming an entity. Chaos and Order aren't humans, and neither am I anymore. We still look like humans, obviously, but the power makes us immortal.

Chaos sadly could only make the rest of the small army only partially immortal. Those kind of affairs were up to the Fates, and even entities like Chaos and I can't interfere.