A/N

So, a Chaos Army story, how original. But i really don't care if you don't like it. Don't like it, don't read it, just don't be a Karen and bitch about the clichès and flaws.

If the haters are gone by now, I'll get to the true A/N.

So, this story will be incredibly clichè, because it's physically impossible to write a nonclichè Chaos Army story.

Like, seriously, this prompt has been used so many times that it's become a clichè. Ever bit of it.

And while I do cringe at my own writing, (I seriously can't review my own writing, I just cringe to the point I don't wanna read it) I hope that you can get past the cringe and see the plot.

Besides that, LUKERCY, OBVIOUSLY! Why? Because I love it, and nobody seems to write no-smut Lukercy stories.

But the 2% who does write fluff based Lukercy fics, yall get a shout out for effort.

Besides that, this story will follow along the lines of the classical clichès of a Chaos Army story.

Except I have correct grammar, punctuation and better wording because my vocabulary is more extensive than most of the other fanfiction writers.

My intellectual capacity can only hold so much excessive hard work to the point of exploding, so this story will take a long time until it's finished.

I'm aiming for about like 30-40 chapters, maybe 50 if I ACTUALLY have plot in mind.

Cuz im just gonna write the clichès, basically.

Anyway, I'm probably boring you now, so I'll just go and start writing now.

Bye-

-Skye (I think I like Skye better than Alia tbh)