Chapter 6 Costumer

Chapter 6
Costumer

Aleksandr P.O.V

Watching Artificer- No, Jack leave down to see the basement down stairs, It made me think about my past.

It made me remember when I was young.

Back then, I was Blue Blood's right hand man. He was a man that believed in strength and effort, to have anything you must earn it with your own two hands.

I foolish to believe him, not the idea but man who tried enforcing it.

Blue Blood believe that our mighty home strayed too far from it's roots, That Russia was a shadow of it's glory days. It was one of the first to accept quirks as normal and even let the people use them as they wished as long as they did not break any laws. But with time my home grew corrupted and wanted to take away our freedom to use our magnificent abilities given to us, or at least that was what he told us.

At first he was a kind man who believe in doing what was right. Hell, his motto was 100 good deeds per day.

But as time flew by, He grew ruthless, cruel,power hungry. believe only he can bring glory to our home and killed who he deemed weak or anyone that stood against us. And I was one of the fools who believed him.

Maybe, just maybe I could steered him to the right path if I could have seen it sooner.

Artificer is a good kid with a good head on his shoulders, and with a quirk like that he is bound to go far if nothing goes terribly wrong.

Perhaps with him, I could guide him to make the right choices.

After all, you can't change the past but you can change the future.

Shaking my head I head and grabbing the remote to play some 'Guide to Business' as should be on about now.

Jack P.O.V

A pair of Blades, Shinogi-Zukuri katana to be more precise. This will be enough for the time being.

Upgrading each separately along with their scabbard should hopefully be enough to please the man.

This set of blades should be simple, to not draw too much attention as it could be detrimental.

The first will simply be sharp. Sharp enough to slice military grade like it was a 100 degree knife slice room temperature butter when it is in contact with blood.

"Fine"

A rainbow glow envelope the blade as it grew a tad bit longer and the colour change from a shiny metallic sheen into a dull grey with a edge black as the night.

"Your name shall be 'Clean cut'"

Simple but an effective way to describe it's effects.

(Author's note: I can't think of any good names, so whether it is a reference or not can you give me some names so I might use them as a basis for more future creations.)

The second one should negate healing or regenerative abilities from working. On a regenerative quirk, it will be a pain but unless it is something lethal it will probably not kill them but on on someone without any access to regenerative abilities, it will prove to be very fatal.

"Hmm..... How about 'Life's bane'

Finishing up the blades, It is time to head upstairs to meet up with Aleksandr to discuss how we are going to handle this.