He bit my bottom lip, gently. ''You're as eager as always,'' it was softly whispered against my lips. ''Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging.''

The moment he decided to put me out of my misery and touch me properly, I couldn't help the loud noises that filled the room. My eyes shut closed, and it seemed that all of my other senses were hightened.

I was wet beyond belief. In circular motion, he switched between being gentle, and putting pressure on the weakest spot. Goosebumps appeared all over my body and before I knew it, I was nearing a climax.

It was odd, just how quickly he brought me to the edge, and how easily he did it. He knew my body better than myself, and the mere thought of Elijah fully owning me made me yearn for more.

''Please,'' my voice was just above a whisper, loud enough for him to hear it, ''stop teasing me.''

He chuckled and placed a small kiss on my jaw. His lips found my throat, leaving open, wet kisses as he trailed to my neck.

''Of course, little fox.''

Who knew that a mere nickname would bring me tears? I gave him more access to my neck by tilting my head to the other side, and it was also a way to prevent him from seeing the tears that slowly slipped down my cheek.

For a second, he stopped all of his actions. He positioned himself at my entrance and in one, swift motion, he was inside of me. A moan, mixed with a soft cry slipped my lips as he filled me in. He didn't move, allowing me to adjust to his size, before he slowly started moving.

''Don't cry, little fox,'' he said, kissing the cheek where the tears had fallen. Elijah kissed my tears away. ''I'm not going anywhere,'' he reassured me.

''Okay.''

It was a dumb response, but he was leaving me breathless with each passing second. The tenderness was what made me realize just how much I loved him. No — it made me realize just how much he loved me.

Tonight, he gave me all of him. It was a plea. Silently, he was begging me not to leave him again. And I didn't know how to respond, other than to love him for the rest of the night. I was kissing every inch of his body, of his face.

It came to me naturally and the way his eyes seemed to glow even in the dark told me that I was doing something right, for the first time in years.

I wished for morning never to come. I wanted to stay like this with him, forever. I wanted to feel all of his love, and I didn't want to be away from him, not even for a second.

I didn't have to say it. Elijah knew it, and he felt that way, too. Actions always spoke more than words, and I definitely realized that the day I separated from this man would be the day I died. And even then, not even death would separate me from him.

The moment I woke up, I felt a twisting sensation in the pit of my stomach. I fell asleep naked, and nothing but a thin sheet covered my body. Elijah was no where to be found, and my heart raced at the thought.

I glanced around the room and not a single trace of his clothes was there. For a while, I felt disappointment and a sudden ache in my chest, before I brushed it all to the side. Unless it was an emergency, he wouldn't have just left me like this. That wasn't the kind of man he was.

Slowly, I got up, and threw a random shirt on, before slowly stepping into the living room area. A sigh of relief slipped me as I saw him.

He was sitting on the couch, a cup of coffee in one hand, newspaper in the other one. His upper body was bare, and only those sweatpants were on. A small smile tugged on the corner of my lips. He looked so good doing nothing.

I was anxious. There was definitely a conversation that had to happen soon, and the mere though of it made me want to crawl into a hole and die. It was rough for me to express my emotions freely, and I was unsure of the path Elijah wanted to take.

The doubts were eating me alive.

Elijah noticed me, and put away his cup and the newspaper. He didn't speak, only motioned with his hand for me to come next to him.

My steps were slow. My heart was racing like crazy, and although I wanted to talk to him, to utter a single word, it was all in vain.

As if he was able to sense the doubts, the anxiety, he pulled me by the wrist as soon as I was close enough. I landed on his lap, cheeks blushing. He chuckled and gave me a small peck. Confidence radiated off him, and it made butterflies erupt in my stomach.

To prevent him from seeing the embarrassment on my face further, I placed my head on his shoulder, and he hugged me tightly.

No matter what tomorrow brought for us, I knew that at least for today, we were all the other one had. And as stupid as it sounded, all I wished for was that I remain being the only person he had.