" What are you trying to say?" said Colby.

" I'm saying that I know about Dark Princes Colby," she said, " and I have reason to believe you're one of them. Question is, are you a threat we need to neutralize, or will you be a valuable asset to us?"

Colby just stared at her and then laughed. " Ok, lady, you are seriously fucked in the head," said Colby. " A Dark Prince? What even is that?"

Naomi laughed back. " You're playing smart with me," she said. " I'll prove that you are one of them. I just need to find a way for it to show itself and as soon as we find out what weakens him, we'll have all the evidence we need."

" I have no idea what you're talking about," said Colby.

" Colby, there is so much pain that can be avoided if you just be honest with me," said Naomi. "All we need to do is determine if you're gonna be a threat down the line, but I need the truth first and then this can all be over quickly."

"There's nothing to tell," said Colby.

" Looks like we need to do this the hard way," she said, as she got up and walked out of the room.

Naomi came back a few minutes later with a shock collar in her hand. Colby stared at her in panic as she placed it around Colby's neck. It clicked into place and she held the remote in her hand.

" I told you, this can all be avoided, I'm giving you one more chance," she said.

" I don't know anything, I'm not what you think," said Colby.

The woman hit the button and Colby screamed as a shock ripped through his body. Colby caught his breath as the woman hit the button and the shocking ceased.

"Ready to talk now?" she asked.

" Fuck you," said Colby.

Another shock ripped through Colby's body as the collar buzzed around his neck. The woman left it on longer this time. Colby was assuming she was waiting for him to beg her to stop, but he wasn't going to give her that satisfaction. He would fight through the pain. Knowing full well these people wouldn't kill him until they got what they wanted.

Colby was panting heavily when the shocking finally ceased. The collar was removed and Colby felt the burning sensation around his neck.

Naomi signaled for two of her men. They came in with a tub of water. One of them held it in front of Colby while the other shoved his head into the water, holding his head under. Colby began thrashing around and Naomi signaled for them to let Colby up. Colby took in a huge breath.

" Well?" she said.

Colby said nothing. Naomi nodded to her men and they shoved Colby's head back under. This time holding him down longer. As soon as his body went limp they let him up, his breathing was shallow but he was alive. Colby slumped back against his chair.

" Leave him be," said Naomi. " We'll try again later. For now, why don't we let Mr. Brock catch his breath."

Colby watched as the three of them left, trying to steady his breathing and get it back to normal.

Naomi shut the cell door behind her and made her way down to a room at the end of the hall. It was a computer room and several people were typing away on their computers. She set the collar down on one of the tables and made her way over to a colleague sitting at his computer.

"His resistance to pain is unlike anything I've ever seen," she said. "Torture isn't gonna bring him out. Anything on your end?" She looked over the shoulder of her colleague as he typed away on the computer.