003. drunk on ibiza

Start from the beginning

liked by 433 and 932

liked by 433 and 932.483 others
louisedepp99: might be emotionally unstable, but at least i'm pretty 😊
view comments!

alphonsodavies: pretty ANNOYING 🤣
louisedepp99: just say you want to kiss me it's fine

userone: wowza

jamalmusiala10: family vacay 😜🏝️
louisedepp99: no 😆

tianapeers: you have a nice heart 🤍
louisedepp99: you're so original ily
tianapeers: thank you!! ☺️

alphonsodavies: why did you not post me
louisedepp99: because you smell!! 😂
alphonsodavies: i hate you

louisedepp99: @jamalmusiala10 you look like nathan from 'too hot to handle' season 3
jamalmusiala10: thank you? 😅

julialopez: MY IDOL! 🥹
louisedepp99: 🩷
view more comments!

        louise gasped as cold water splashed onto her body. when she opened her eyes she was met with jamal standing over her beach chair with a grin on his face and an empty bucket in his hands.

        "you're such a dick." the german footballer laughed as he stepped away from louise, "you looked hot— not like that .. just, warm?"

        now it was louise's turn to laugh, "warm?" when louise realized the beach chair she was laying on was right next to the pool of their air bnb, a mischievous smile made its way onto her face.

        she stood up and slowly walked over to jamal, "what are you—?" splash. louise had pushed him into the pool. jamal came up, gasping for air, "what was that for?!"

        "what do you think?" her hands were on her hips as she watched him climb out of the pool. "whatever." he muttered.

        louise walked back to her beach chair and grabbed her towel. she wrapped one end around her own shoulder and draped the other one over jamal's. "thank you." "you still have to apologise."

        they grinned as they stepped into the air bnb. alphonso looked up from where he was sitting on the couch, "had a nice swim?" jamal rolled his eyes, "she pushed me, into the pool!"

        "you threw a bucket filled with water on me first!" "he threw a bucket on you?!" alphonso pretended to be shocked, "you know what i mean, dick."

        louise yanked her towels off jamal's shoulder, "i'm gonna shower." the german scoffed, "now i'm cold!" "get your own towel?" "arschloch."

        jamal tugged onto louise's hand as he let out a deep sigh

        jamal tugged onto louise's hand as he let out a deep sigh. the french-american girl was very drunk, "jamallll." "yes?" "you're my bestest friend in the whole world."

        alphonso walked behind them and was laughing at every single word that came out of louise's mouth. "wait, wait— you're my second bestest friend."

        "who's your bestest friend, then?" alphonso asked, making jamal glare at him, "uuh, i'm not sure yet." the canadian grinned and shook his head, "let me know when you find out."

        "do you two think i should text .." louise stopped walking and tugged at jamal's hand, "kylian?" she whispered his name. "no." "yes!"

        "no, you can text him tomorrow, when you're sober." louise pouted and dropped his hand, making her lose her balance. alphonso, however, caught her just before she hit the ground. "my shite in nining armour!"

        the rest of the walk back to their air bnb felt like it took over an hour, it only took ten minutes, but still.

        louise was babbling the whole time about absolutely nothing.

        and while alphonso was listening along, and laughing at nearly everything she said, jamal yawned and rolled his eyes with each step he took.

        "and soooo, i said—" louise was cut off by the sound of her own phone, "where's that sound coming from?" she asked, looking around her. "that's your phone, weezy."

        alphonso fished it out of his pocket and handed it over to louise, "why did you have my phone, you thieve?!" "because you're wearing a dress with no pockets, and you don't have a bag with you."

        she completely ignored his explanation and picked up the call, "hellooooo, who is this? mom?" it was quiet for a few seconds, "you're not my mom! why are you calling me?"

        jamal took her phone from her and looked at the screen, "it's tiana, idiot." louise gasped and covered her mouth with her hands, "the princess!?"

jamal held the phone next to his ear, "i'm so sorry she's just really drunk, i'll make sure she calls you back tomorrow."

        he hung up and louise's mouth fell open, "what did you just do?! i wanted to speak to the princess." tears filled her eyes and alphonso quickly wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

        "shhh it's fine." he had to try so hard not to laugh it was beginning to hurt, "you'll get a chance to speak to her agian." "you think so?" louise looked at him with a hopeful look in her teary eyes.

        "hell yes, now, let's go back to the air bnb." louise nodded her head, "yes, let's to that!" she began to walk away until she noticed that her two friends weren't following her.

        "are you two not coming?" jamal shook his head in disappointment, "you're going the wrong way."

...yara speaks 🦋
i'm in the us of a !!!! the flight from amsterdam to chigago was pretty good but then we had to take another flight and just before that i ate peanuts and i have a peanut allergy 😜😜
so i threw up 🧍‍♀️
great start!!