chapter 25 : sweetheart

Start from the beginning

" You saved the day " Seema said passing me a drink.

" Like I had a choice" I replied taking a sip of the drink.

" That you did not have , agreed" she said laughing.

She pushed few hair strands behind her hair and I saw that she was wearing the earrings that I had kept.

That means she got the note and it's a yes . Seema likes me too .

..... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .
Seema

"Niki you called us " I said entering her room and she was in her engagement dress, her makeup us getting final touches. She looked really beautiful.

" Nahi" she said , " why are u both not really yet , go get ready fast " she said finally turning to us .

" Madhav and Rudra told us that you had called us " Shalini said

" I never called u both ,now go get ready "

When we came back to the room , neither Rudra not Madhav was there .

Why did they say that Niki had called us when clearly she had not .
...

" Seema, come here for a minute" Shalini called me near the dressing table.

We both were ready and Shalini was styling her hair . I was on my phone check some mails from work.

" what happened" I said coming towards her .

" I think this is for you " she said giving me the same earrings that I saw last time in market.

" what is this , I never bought them "

" there was a note too , see that first" Shalini said showing me the note

" It's from Madhav , he is proposing " I said still shock from the note

" and your answer is , do you accept or reject " Shalini said looking at me with a happy smile.

.....

" You saved the day " I said when I finally saw Madhav . He was near the bar area but was not drinking anything.

We continue our conversation but the fool is not talking about the note . I decided to take mater into my hands and tried to show him I was wearing the earrings.

The Mr. had asked to wear the earrings if my answer was yes . He is so old school

" I see , the answer is yes then " Madhav said after few seconds of recovery.

" uk you could have done it differently"

" like what , what do you want me to do " I asked seriously.

" sing for me " I said taking a sip from my drink.

" sure sweetheart "
..... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .

Rudra

"The fool is singing again. Him in love is crazy shit " I said without noticing my surroundings .

" Leave him alone , let him be happy " a beautiful voice said from beside me .

" congratulations our plan worked out, cheers to that " Shalini clinked our glasses. She had the most beautiful smile on her face, she the prettiest girl I have ever seen.

" Congratulations to u too" I said with my own big smile.

I don't want happened to me at that exact moment but I knew she was the one for me .

So I did what I felt was right.

" Will marry me Shalini "

" are you crazy" she said laughing.

" I am serious, I like you , will you marry me for real this time"

" Buy me earrings , then will think about your proposal " she said taking sip from her glass.

" let's go " I took her hand and exited the hall

" Rudra , where are you taking me " she said laughing.

" to buy u earrings" I said seriously.

" Rudra , stop . I will " she said pulling my hand . Her adorable laugh still filling my ears .

I turned towards her and she closed the little distance we had between us and said " I will marry you "

She kissed me and said " you are cute". She went back inside the hall and I remained still .

I was the happiest man on earth .

( maybe Madhav too but who cares)

( The magic earrings )