chapter 14 : secret

Shalini

My parents decided to go back to Delhi as they had some important work and need to be present for it .

I and seema were staying over till my wedding and my parents would return when the wedding gets closer.

I was sitting with Tara and seema when madhav sat next to me

" Shalini, can you please help me with something....can you and your friend join me and Rudra as our plus one in the wedding , actually all our college friends are bringing there partners while I and Rudra don't have anyone, technical he has you but  I don't have anyone.

See , I will not force you but Tara will be going to the wedding, your parents are going back to Delhi and Amma is going to stay over at some relatives house, you and your friend will be bored at home .

If you ask Amma she will make Rudra take you along.

Please join us , pretty please "

I looked at Seema , I thought for a while and then agreed.

I fully knew that he was doing all this just so he could impress and spend time with seema .

Rudra was not one of people who cared about what others were doing , so Madhav's intentions were very clear to me .

But there was one thing I knew better, Seema will not let him get what he wants . She liked a good change.

.....

I talked to Amma and she told Rudra to take me and seema along.

After which we decided to go shopping as none of had any fancy clothes for wedding. It was a chose to say the least. None of us were able to agree on any clothes.

Rudra even started calling is tridevi

The one thing that I was enjoying the most was Seema and Madhav . It has been long since I saw seema in her element. She was giving him no attention and replying him with savage answer only .

Even Tara and Rudra were enjoying there back and forward.

.......
We were getting ready, seema and Tara had called me multiple times as they were ready before me .

I on the other hand was having trouble with the saree , I did know how to wear one but today I just couldn't get it right .

" Seema , Shalini ... I am going out my friend are here . I will meet you at the wedding. " I heard Tara said outside my door.

When Tara left Seema asked me why I was taking so much time .

" I am not able to pleat the saree properly "

" Tara had left , I can't help you ..what should we do now "

The thing is that Seema don't know how to tie a saree and Tara had helped her wear it and now she has left .

" Seema you go and sit in the jeep I will help Shalini here " I heard Amma's voice outside the room .

Seema nodded and went away, Amma entered the room and took the saree from my hand to help me tie it .

" It's a nice saree" she said and started tiring the saree around me

" Thank you , Madhav said Rudra like the colour red " I said without thinking, when the world were out I realised what I had said.

Amma started laughing , I joined in to at my silliness .

"Good , trying to impress the husband.
I did the same when I was of your age. It's nice to see young love in the house, the fruit did not fall far from the tree, Rudra's parents were like this too "