Part 4

Some days later

Selena's POV

The dreaded day has finally arrived when Isabella Swan will return to Forks. Isabella is scheduled to land at the Seattle airport today and because of this Charlie has asked me several times each day if I will pick her up. 

I picked up the first time and immediately said NO but he doesn't understand that word I guess. I finally gave the lie that I had an important meeting at that time and would not be able to pick it up. 

This meeting is very important for my career and only then did he let go. I wiped my eyes and looked at and looked at the photos I took two days ago. 

Alex asked me to edit them and remove the non perfections. I'm glad that he trusts me with this and wanted to pay me for it but I refused right away. 

They are my friends by all my life and I will not take money for such a small task. I suspect I will be their photographer at the wedding and they will definitely make me take payment for it. 

I will take but the smallest payment I can. I know Alex is a millionaire but taking pictures for the newlyweds will be my pure pleasure.

Two days ago

When I got the message from Alex that they were halfway through the movie and I knew I had about an hour and a half to get everything ready. 

I looked at the chicken to see if it was ready and at it still had to bake for five minutes. While the chicken was baking I prepared the rest of the food, I also cast a spell on the food to make it all ready to stay in their place and warm/cold until Alex and Leah ate it.