Part 11

A few weeks later

Selena POV

Less than three  weeks had passed and Isabella had gotten into trouble because of the nomad vampires.

Five days ago, the Cullens invited me and Isabella to a baseball game, but I declined. I wasn't the blueprint for this sport and I had some important things to take care of.

Rose told me how three nomads showed up for her match and were causing trouble near the Forks. She told me that Isabella's blood had started a hunt and they had to take her out of town. Isabella apparently said something truly terrible to Charlie before she left the house.

One of the nomads, James, as I remember, led Isabella into a trap. Only a stupid person would go to meet a vampire without the support of other vampires. Isabella was bitten by James, but Edwardo sucked out  the venom, stopping Isabella's transformation into a vampire.

Isabella was taken to hospital severely injured and apparently lost a lot of blood. Renne called me why I wasn't here but I hung up on her before she could add anything. I knew they want me to help  them with the hospital bill, but I won't do it. 

I had a terrible urge to blame them for everything they did wrong with me, but I held back. I blocked their numbers and threw a little hex at them. They would feel a small electric shock every time they they want something from me. 

Despite insistence of Rose, Jasper and Emmett to take care of the red-haired girl immediately, the rest opposed it. I knew that Victoria  would finish what James started and would want to avenge his death. She won't care how many people she kills and turns into vampires to achieve this.

I considered telling Rose, Jasper, and Emmett what I was. I know that with my help they will be able to free themselves from the oh so stupid Coven. What self-respecting leader allows his children to decide about his decisions and plans.

I told Alex about my plan and he checked whether their intentions towards me were true. Most of us know that Alex is an expert in truth spells and can detect a lie in seconds. When he was sure everything was fine, I asked the Mayor if I could tell them. They conferred for a few minutes and also gave me the green light.

I decided to prepare bracelets for them that would protect them from other gifts. They will also be given human characteristics such as sleeping, drinking and eating. They will regain their eye color and their skin will not be as pale and they will not shine like a disco ball in the sun.

This will give them a chance to lead the life they deserved but were not given. I know when they leave this Coven they will reach their full potential. I'm curious how everything will go on, but I know that as long as Isabella is drawn into this world, it won't end any further. I just hope I don't get dragged into her mess. One thing is certain, they won't get any help from me.

Their bracelet

Their bracelet