even your brother agrees.

☆

(btw this drama isn't what i was talking about in the last chapter this is just random)

( hey bbs i've been hearing that some ppl are posting my story on tiktok and i'm fangirling over it. thank you so much ❤️ and thank you so so so much for 137k reads i never would've thought that would be possible but here we are <3 my tt is tokiohotel4life)

Anja woke up to many texts from her friends sending her articles. She couldn't believe it. These journalists were so cocky and weird!

At least she had the people looking out for her and informing here of these because she wouldn't be bothered to look for herself

At least she had the people looking out for her and informing here of these because she wouldn't be bothered to look for herself. She didn't really care because at the end of the day who is she caring for. It wasn't too much of a big deal but it just pisses her off the way they write it. Acting like it's a total crime.

I mean it was one way to let people know but now that it's properly out the amount of interviewers that will be on both of their phones calling and asking to arrange one with both of them is going to be crazy.

Bill texted her to come to georgs house because that's where everyone was. Tom hasn't texted or anything today which wasn't really a big deal either but she found it slightly strange. She was still wondering what was up with georgs girlfriend and why did tom recognise her.

When she arrived georg opened the door and greeted her with a hug. She couldn't see tom nor luna , georgs new girlfriend.

"where's tom?" she asked him.

"in the garden,"

She slowly walked over seeing if she could catch anything going on. The two of them were there in the garden , smoking cigarettes and laughing. No no that's what tom and anja were supposed to do. None of them noticed that she was even looking at them so she walked back and sat down at the table acting like nothing happened.

When tom walked back in he was happy he came.

"anja when did you come?" he asked.

"couple of minutes ago. where were you?" she wasn't happy.

"oh just outside."

"where , doing what?" she interrogated him.

"the garden. having a cigarette."

"hm nice,"

He sat down in the chair next to her.

"oh my god anja it's nice to see you again!" luna hugged her.

"yeah lovely to see you." she played a long.

Oh no the jealousy part of the relationship kicked in.

"who wants to watch a movie," luna exclaimed. she seemed to have a lot of energy.

"i do." tom said.