As I walk out of my room I'm reunited with the one and only Blaine Sousa.

"You look pretty." He says and I feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

"I don't need your approval." I say strutting away within a second.

I acctually thrive on peoples approval, my therapist tells me it's something I need to work on. She didn't exactly tell me to put it like that but beggars can't be choosers.

"questa è la mia ragazza." (That's my girl) I hear him mumble.

Blaine follows me all the way to the front door. He's the one taking me somewhere and yet he's also the one following me.

"So where are we going?" I ask, stopping at the door.

"You'll see when we get there." He says, spinning the car keys around his finger and walking past me to his car.

I get inside his brand new looking, shiny, red car and look to him in thought. "How many cars do you have?" I ask because I've never seen this one before and I just thought of the question.

Blaine looks over to me. "170, give or take."

"What the fuck? You collect cars like I collect books." Books cost a fortune, I can't imagine what cars would cost.

"Acctually I own a car dealership." He says, starting up the car.

"You do?" I ask.

"Sì." (Yes)

"Weird." I mumble.

"That's what you find weird?" He asks. "It's cool that I'm Don of a mafia but you find it weird that I own a car dealership?"

"Well when you put it like that I guess not. How many cars do you personally have? Like to keep and not sell."

"Like 30."

"That's still a lot."

He side glances me for a second. "I never said it wasn't."

"So where are we going?" I ask again.

"We're almost there."

Blaine parks infront of my bakery and tells me to get out of the car.

"What's going on? Why are we here?" I ask as we walk up to the building.

Maybe everything is fixed or maybe something is wrong and he wanted to show me in person.

Blaine holds open the door and motions with his head for me to step inside first.

As I walk through the door people jump out from their hiding spots and yell "Suprise!" and I'm stunned.

I look between all of my friends, my most loyal customers and everyone that I care about all in this one room.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"See I told you we should've gotten a banner." Wes says.

"Your bakery is fit for business again." Blaine says from behind me.

"Really?" I ask, suprised with all of this.

"We, of course, had to throw you a reopening party." Mariana says with a bright smile.

"Thank you all." I say to everyone, especially the workers that helped me to rebuild that are also here.

There aren't many people from Blaine's mafia here. There's the construction workers, Vincent, Nathan, Vanessa, Francisco, Reyna and obviously Blaine.

Sidney is the only one who isn't here but I think that's strategic. Most of Blaine's mafia thinks that he's dead and thinks he's a traitor so it wouldn't go down well if he was spotted. Plus someone set him up and tried to kill him, if they know he's not dead and that we believe him it would ruin their plans.