"Keep the phone up," he whispered when the phone was showing my face.

He's been torturous

He repeated his actions and soon I felt like I was at the edge of cumin

He moves his finger in and out just the way I like it. My toes curled and my eyes rolled back. I covered my mouth as I came around his fingers. My body shakes embarrassingly as he strokes me.

He let me ride out my orgasm and I completely forgot about our friends until-

"Steele,"

My eyes shot open and Steele turned to Alec as I grabbed his wrist under the cover. I placed my phone down as I recovered from my orgasm.

"We're going in back," Alec said and Steele nods.

They left and closed the door behind them. Steele pulled his hands out of my shorts and I sucked his fingers off.

"Mhm," he hummed as I glared at him.

He looked at me before chuckling. "I hate you," I said and he smirked.

He got up while holding me bridal style. He brought me to another room and closed the door. He placed me on the bed and leaned up.

"You're evil," I said as he took his shirt off.

"Let's sleep because when we get to the hotel, I'm gonna fuck you until you blackout," he said before climbing into the bed.

"What's with the face baby? You've been teasing me since this morning," he said

"No buts," he said and I sighed.

He laid down and pulled me into him. He closed his eyes as he got comfortable.

Flashbacks from last time surfaced and a shiver washed over my body.

He smirked and I glared at him even though his eyes were closed.

••••

We entered the penthouse and Alec and Celia went down the hall

"Let's go," Steele said and I stopped walking.

"Maybe we should um-"

"So you're running now," he smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked while acting fool.

Of course, I was running

He's a beast

Then when did you provoke him?

He laughed before leaning on the wall near him. "What should we do first dear wife?"

"I'm hungry," I said and he leaned up.

He took my hand and we walked to the kitchen. He checked the cabinet and after throwing away a few things he was about to find some ingredients.

He made an Italian dish and we sat and ate.