No other choice

at kagome's hosuse , bedroom

" darling ! ." Lum said as she wrapped herself around Inuyasha . Kagame and her family watched the interaction.

" wow sis , what are you going to do now ?" Sota asked as lum electrocuting Inuyasha once more .
" i don't know , yet but she's not coming back with us to the other world .

" I go where ever darling goes ! ." Lum shouted at Kagame who was pissed off .

" no ! Your staying here !

" no ! Your staying here ! ." Kagame shouted as  lum stick her tongue out at her and pulled Inuyasha's head into her chest.

" Kagame , let's just take her with us this way we can keep a close eye on her ." Inuyasha suggested.
Kagame looked at him before yelling out .

Sit boy !!!!

Inuyasha fell face flat on the floor .

" what was that ? Darling ! ." Lum said going to Inuyasha's aid .

" Kagome dear , settle down she's still our guest here ." Her mother said as she asked lum if she was hungry and went to make her something to eat .

" seriously?!" Kagome said annoyed by her mother's actions.

" darling ! ." Lum said not letting go of the half demon . " I'm sorry , Kagame ." He said to apologizing but she crossed her arms and huffed .

" yeah , right ." She replied.

Her mother called all of them for dinner while they all ate lum sat in Inyuasha's lap the entire Time refusing to leave his side . He eventually gave up fighting with her seeing how persistent she was to be with him .

Kagome on the other hand was getting very annoyed and angry by this whole situation and here she thought Kikyo was worst . She sighed heavily before going back to her meal .

The next morning ,

Kagome was ready to go back to the other world as
Inuyasha and her made their way to well house .

" you sure about leaving her here ?" Inyuasha asked Kagome as she snapped. " why do you love her more then me now ?!" Kagome asked as they approached the well .

" don't be ridiculous Kagome ! , you know I care about you !" Inyuasha yelled even tho he didn't really mean to Kagome sighed before leaning into him.
" Inyuasha ... do you still want to be with me ?" Kagome questioned as they both leaned in slowly to kiss each other .

" darling !" Lum shouted as they both stopped and turn to look at lum .

Lum jumped into Inyuasha's arms lovingly as Kagome crossed her arms and huffed upset and mad

Lum jumped into Inyuasha's arms lovingly as Kagome crossed her arms and huffed upset and mad .
" where are you going with out your wife !." Inuyasha freaked as Kagome shouted out . " your not his wife ! So back off already! So we can leave !"

Lum looked at Inyuasha and Kagome realizing they were going to leave her

Lum looked at Inyuasha and Kagome realizing they were going to leave her .

" darrrrrrrrling !."

Inuyasha jumped scared as she electrocuted him over and over  until he finally said she can come  knowing Kagome was probably going to make him pay for it later

Inuyasha jumped scared as she electrocuted him over and over until he finally said she can come knowing Kagome was probably going to make him pay for it later .

" yay!" Lum said as she hugged him into her chest excitedly. " whatever , I'm out of here !" Kagome says pissed off while jumping into the well .

Inuyasha sighed heavily before explaining to lum how the well works as they both jump in .