"Have any of you been infected with COVID-19 before?" Dae-seong questioned as he walked up to the tenants.

"Why are you suddenly bringing up COVID-19?" Hae-sung questioned.

"I'm defending him. So, back to my question have you?" Dae-seong dismissed Hae-sung and kept his focus on the people.

"I was infected once, but why..." Hak-je, the old man raised his hand.

"Then let me ask. Sir, Did you get infected because you did something wrong?" He asked.

"What does that even mean? I didn't do anything wrong! If only those old geezers didn't ask me to eat with them..."Hak-je whined.

"Right. Diseases are not something you catch depending on who you are. I'm sure we all know what it was like during the pandemic, when people got infected others doxxed them and pointed fingers at them, but most of the time, we were worried abouf those who got infected and wish for them to get well soon and thankfully a vaccine arrived and eased our worried as it helped to cure the infected, and we can't kick him out without being treated." He said.

"This is not the same as COVID-19." Hae-sung retorted.

"Of course it's different, but perhaps you thought differently for a moment when you almost let in an infected." Dae-seong countered which caused the tenants to break out in murmur.

"Are you out of your mind, you almost brought in an infected?!" Hak-je hollered in shock.

"I didn't know he was infected." Hae-sung argued calmly but you could see that he was nervous.

"Luckily through the efforts of these two ladies it was prevented...and everyone, I know your scared and anxious trust me, I am to and all I want to do is protect those I love just like you, but if this happened to you or your families...would you want us to proceed with voting? If we kick him out, who will be out the door next time when one of you goes mad? Mr. Oh on the sixth floor? Or the lawyer who not only is in contact with him but almost risked all your lives for his own benefit? I on the other hand don't mind if we play musical chairs until only one person remains but I doubt any of you would want that." Dae-seong shrugged as he let them process what he said.

"That's enough. Let's vote. Who agrees with kicking him out?" Hae-sung sighed as he raised his hand but so far no one did. " It doesn't mean we kick him outside. It means we should not let him blend in with normal people. If we kick him up on a rooftop and totally separate him, then we'll be safe. Don't you think?" He suggested.

"Just be honest about your opinions. Hurry up and raise your hands." He urged and slowly people did start raising their hands and a total of eight hands were raised.

"Ma'am! How could you do this to me? You brought me here!" Seung-beom yelled as he banged against the door looking at the proclaimed building representative.

"Of course she did." Hyun-jae huffed slightly irritated.

"Looks like he feels betrayed because I've been nice to him." Yeon-ok smiled sheepishly as she dismissed his ravings.

"So-yoon, what are you doing? Raise your hand." Hae-sung urged as his wife didn't raise her hand up but she looked down unable to look him in the eyes as she didn't refused to do so.

"Hey!" He huffed.

"Relax Mr. Lawyer it's a democracy, remember?" Hyun-jae spoke as she didn't like his attitude towards his wife. Mr. It's lover then raised her hand making it nine hands raised.

"Then those who disagree?" Yi-hyun questioned and people raised their hands and as Hae-sung counted them he was stunned to find the ninth vote to be his own wife.