Jungkook was confused as that voice sounded exactly like V.

"Hyungie , come outside. There's someone here for you." Taehyung said taking the dog in his arms.

That just made Jungkook even more confused. "What are you -"

"Who's it ?" Jungkook's eyes widen at seeing V peeking outside the door.

He stared at both of them freezed at the spot.

"Jungkook?" V smiled and stepped closer.

"I'm going downstairs to drop off Tannie back his home. See you later Jungkook-ssi" Taehyung waved at them before skipping away.

Jungkook was out of words and V just smiled at him.

"Come inside."

.

.

.

Jeonggukk was blankly looking at his reflection through the mirror.

No thoughts.

Just his mind playing Taehyung and his giggles on a loop. A loop that he'll never get tired of .

A smile found it's way back to his lips as he dried his hair and went to sit on his bed.

He glanced at his phone which was laying on the matrix , contemplating if he should text Taehyung or not.

Maybe he just reached his home.

We just spend an entire evening together, will he find annoying if I text him now ?

"You should do it ."

Jeonggukk got up on his feet and looked around his room.

"Who is it ?" He asked in an alarmed voice.

He stepped closer to his cupboard to take out his hand gun. Not moving his eyes from the whole room.

"You better come out." He positioned his gun ahead of himself ready to shoot anyone who's going to appear.

"You're overreacting hun"  He heard the voice again from the corner of his huge bedroom. It was a male's voice. Weirdly familiar. But it's not one of the hyung's. Not Jungkook. Ofcourse not Taehyung.

He could see a shadow figure around the chair. He moved towards it while reaching for the switchs to turn the lights on.

When the lights came he heard a groan. "Argh .. I hate light."

Jeonggukk frowned at the figure in front of him. Obviously a male. Laying weirdly on his chair. A bit dark skin with long black hair tied in a man bun , only few strands hanging on his smirking face. His clothes were like of some street punks. Loose jeans which were ripped severely with a dull grey colored tank top along with a black leather jacket tightly tied around the waist.

He had a long metal chain on the neck matching with the piercings on the ears and left eyebrow. Something was tattoed vertically in the side of his neck which Jeonggukk can't recognise properly as the male tilted his head towards him , revealing his blue eyes.

Jeonggukk tightly held the gun not even feeling anxious of a stranger in his room. He could kill this guy even without any weapons.

"Who are you ?"

Hearing this the male stood up from the chair witha grin. "Me ?" He chuckled. "That's the least thing you need to worry about." He stepped closer to the ceo. They were of same height.

Jeonggukk was getting impatient so the put the gun against the other's abdomen with a cold stare.

"Easy there hun. Is this how you gonna treat someone who's willing to help you ?" The male was still calm.

Jeonggukk didn't faze. "State your business or die."

"You're rude." He rolled his eyes. "Do you think Taehyung will tolarate your cold ass."

Jeonggukk was taken aback at that statement. "How do you know Taehyung?"

The male just smirked and stepped away from Jeonggukk before walking aroud the room.

"I guess you have a death wish coming here." Jeonggukk watched him.

"Believe me Mr.Jeon. I have more beautiful goal to achive , which can't be done without your cooperation." He opened the door to the balcony.

"Sneaking into my room isn't how you ask for cooperation." Jeonggukk moved towards the balcony following the male.

If it was someone else , there will be dead body lying on the floor by now. But something inside Jeonggukk was telling him to listen to this anonymous man.

"I know. But it's for your own good hun." He winked leaning back against the balcony rails.

"I'll ask again. How do you know about Taehyung ?" Jeonggukk's voice were cold as ice and it spilled dominance. But surprisingly the other male was not affected by even a little bit.

"I know a lot more than that." He had a smug face. "You love him."

Jeonggukk sighed. "You're a stalker."

"Don't judge too quickly. Or...mm ya kinda yeah. But I mean no harm." He raised both of his hands in the air. "You're in desperate need of my help."

"Why do I need your help?"

"Then how are you gonna make Taehyung fall for you despite of your unbearable attitude.?"

Jeonggukk furrrowed his eyebrows together staring at the grinning male.

"Who are you ?"

The male frowned and looked around searching for something. He scratched his nape and looked back to see the sky and smiled.

"You can call me Moon." He smiled at the CEO.

.

.

.

_______________________________

Sorry for the short chap but that's it for today 😚.

Who do you think Moon is 👀 .

😁😁😁😁

Anyways, Jungkoook saw Taehyung 🥳🥳🥳🥳.

He saw him earlier at restaurant but this is when he saw him as Taehyung 🤷‍♀️. Get it ?

.

Anyways.... Borahae 💜

.

Your INNOCENT  author,

MooN <3

Wait.....

I'm writing another story where we have a mafia leader , V falls for collage stident Jungkook , who already jas a crush on his friend Taehyung......👀

Check it out if you're interested.
Name : - Another day in collage  -