EIGHTEEN (!)

Ilovewomen123. pure smut chapter
!! second pov

"Miko, babe, i'm gonna be late."

Your only response is a whine, your girlfriend holding on to you as tight as possible. Roughly a week and a half had passed since you two got back together, and she was absolutely not letting you go. Her hands were on your lower back, tugging you back onto the bed beneath her. "You don't have to go~" She purrs, smirking at you. "You can stay with me.."

"Miko," You sigh, slightly allowing her to pull your body back against hers. "My mom can excuse me sleeping over, she can't excuse me skipping school."

"Mh, it's our last day before break. If i'm not going, you don't have to either~" Miko murmurs, holding onto you tightly.

You roll your eyes and grab your phone. "Fine then, you tell her that." You push it toward her after entering your password.

"Maybe I will sweetheart~"

Miko easily slips the phone over to her ear, her hand lazily petting your head as she calls your mother. The two exchange words, and you gawk when Miko smirks triumphantly toward you. "You've got to be kidding me.."

"Well i'm afraid not princess," Miko chuckles, ending the call with your mom and lazily tossing your phone down the bed. She pulls you up her body and flips so that she's on top of you, where she sits with a wide grin. "You're all mine~"

You breathe out, rolling your eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Smooth talker."

"I thought you liked my smooth talking..~" Miko murmurs, dragging her hand up your torso and to your jaw which she lazily traces. "You certainly didn't have any complaints last night.."

You flush, looking away. "Hey now..-"

"Oh don't be so embarrassed princess," Miko giggles, lowering her face. She kisses at your neck, smiling against you. "I certainly adored how loud you got."

Her lips trailed up to your ear, and then til her face hovered above yours. "How's about we recreate the magic darling girl?~ We have all day." Her eyes study yours for confirmation, your warm face never letting her cat-like grin leave. Softly, you breathe out a nod. "Good girl.."

Miko's lips attach quickly back to yours, her tongue tracing over your bottom lip before she softly nibbles down and evokes a whisper of her name. Her eyes shine with glee, hands swimming down your body where she clutches your hips. Another pant of her name makes her head fuzzy, nails digging into you. She leaves languid little marks around your body, pulling her lips from yours so she can bite down your jawline.

"Miko.." You breathe out, hips raising into hers. She hums, nipping the sensitive spots of your neck lovingly.

"Quiet now darling," She murmurs, nails dragging up your body. "Be a good little girl for me."

Your head nods before you can respond, and she laughs at its eagerness. Her hands position themselves at your shirt, and she eagerly pulls it up and kisses down the valley of your chest, til her teeth are scraping at the sensitive skin of your stomach. "Miko..." Your hips raise again, and she chuckles.

"So needy, always so needy~" Her wet kisses fall to your thighs, trailing up and down. Bites and nips being made everywhere, marks adorning your skin. Your thighs flinch at the adoration, Miko slides down the bed so her head is right between them, staring you with hooded eyes. "So beautiful, such a beautiful girl.."

"Miko, stope.." You embarrassingly murmur, feeling her hands drag back down to hold your hips. She pressed a kiss to one of your thighs again, watching you closely.